Chapter 31 <3

[ AN ] hiya!^.^ loads of people have been commenting, messaging me their guesses on what hunter's name is. I can tell you that one person has guessed correctly! Well done to that person! I'll be mentioning their name in the last chapter, because in the last chapter...hunter shall reveal his name (: I'm guessing the story will end between 40 & 50 chapters. It might even be less because...I'm running out of ideas.

I have ideas for the sequel, but not for the rest of this story.

So please! For the love of God, message me any suggestions! ANY AT ALL! Otherwise, Kat&Hunter go bye bye at an early stage :'( You don't want that, do you? I don't :(

On a brighter note!(: I don't usually put these little things in, but this person seems pretty nice and I have a soft spot for cute, nice people ^.^

'The Beautiful Brave One' by BethyBomb95 is a nice story (:

RIGHT! BACK TO BUISNESS!

50 votes till the next chapter but...(yes, you guessed it!) BRING ON THE OVER 100 MY LOVELY'S!

I've chosen the song to go with the whole story, so I'll be putting it in the last chapter along with the person who suggested it!:D hehehe, i love you all so much! <3333333333333333333

But this is the Song for this chapter: Give You My All by Eyes Set To Kill. Suggestion from SecretFantasy<3!

*Hunter's Pov*

"Why are you so fucked up?!" Dad screamed, slamming his fist into my chest. I choked as I crashed to the floor, but I held in the screams and tears so he wouldn't be as satisfied.

"Come on, you little shit! Why are you so fucked up?!"

I bit my tongue, keeping back the insults I wanted to throw at him.

"God, I hate you so much!"

"I hate you!" I screamed, adrenaline rushing over me. I pulled myself up to my feet and clenched my fists tightly. "I hate you so fucking much! Why do you blame me for everything?! I didn't do anything to you! You have fucking problems! You need help! I wish you were dead! I fucking, FUCKING, hate you! I-"

He grabbed the side of my face and slammed me down to the floor.

"Shut up!" He yelled, and went straight back to the beating.

I woke up with a gasp. I awkwardly looked at the arms around me, thankful that they were Kat's. I shifted uncomfortably in her grasp and then turned my body around so I could face her.She wasn't asleep but looked barely awake.

"You ok?" I asked quietly.

She rubbed her tired eyes. "I should be asking you that."

"Me? I'm fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I promised, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Don't worry about me, Kat."

"Alright." She whispered. "What time is it?"

I looked at the little digital clock on the bedside table. "8."

"Ugh. It's too early."

I chuckled. "Go back to sleep."

"I can't. You're awake."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I dunno." She admitted. "Don't listen to me, I'm still half asleep."