Chapter 34 <3

(AN) Hopefully I wont fall asleep and I'll be able to post this by the end of tonight (: I've just gotten home, and I'm a wee bit drunk, so this chapter might be a bit a bit messy. Sorry<3! But I'm drinking coffee to sober myself!

Who loves Alex Mckee as Hunter? I think they fit perfectly!^.^ And the picture I posted in the last chapter......oh how yummy was that?! :| hehe<3

Well, 50 votes till the next chapter but you all know how excited I get when there's way over 100!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! woooo 2 in one! Picture of Alex in the side >>>>>>

<3

*Kat's Pov*

"James, do you think Hunter's been avoiding me since he got home yesterday?" I asked as James dropped down onto my bed.

I'd been feeling weird towards Hunter ever since he spoke with that Claire girl. I wasn't jealous or anything like that, he was just being strange. When we'd gotten home, he'd been on the phone to 'no-one' for half an hour, he was texting all through dinner and at night, even though he wrapped his arms around me, it didn't feel normal.

"You want my honest opinion, Kitty?" He asked, taking my hand. "I think you're jealous."

"What?" I gasped. "Me? Jealous? No. Why would you think that?"

"Because you're freaking out because Hunter was texting his boss."

Ok, now it sounded kind of messed up.

"It's not that." I growned. "He was on the phone to 'nobody' for ages last night. And he didn't say anything when we were in bed. He was just..."

"You think something's going on with him and this Claire, girl. Don't you?"

"No..." I whispered.

I honestly didn't though. I trusted Hunter and I never believed that he would ever cheat on me. He wasn't that type of boy. Never was and never would be. But...I couldn't help but feel slightly neglected. Was it wrong to feel like that? Was I just going crazy? Or should I trust my gut?

No.

I was crazy.

Shut up Kat.

Hunter would never cheat on you.

"Where is Hunter now?" James asked.

Ugh, that question made me cringe. "He's with Claire. Doing a photo shoot."

"Well that's good, isn't it? Hunter loves photography. He's doing something that he loves. You should be happy for him, bitch."

I rolled my eyes at James' sarcastic voice. "I am happy for him. I just wish he would talk to me more."

"Hunter hardly ever talks to anyone, Kits."

"I know." I sighed. "I wish he would though."

*Hunter's Pov*

"Oh my God, you guys look like an actual couple!" Alex cried, snapping the camera a few more times. Me and Claire were standing around the black covered background and I had one arm around her waist, with the other tilting her neck. Her body lay limp in my arms, head rested on the tip of my shoulder, and my lips were inches away from her neck.

"Really?" Claire asked, her voice breathless from being in this position for ages.

"Yeah. You're a total Edward and Bella. Hey Hunter? Could you bite Claire's shoulder?"