Chapter 17 <3

(AN) I'm in love with this chapter. It's taken me just over an hour to write but I love it!^.^ Also, thankyou to all of you lovely voters and commenters!>< You make my day! And, in this chapter there's mentions of an eating disorder and I know that people with eating disorders might be reading this and might get upset because they're really sensitive over the subject..it's just a heads up! I know what it feels like to get upset over that stuff, so that's just a quick warning<3

And there's strong language. hehehe, you must have figured that by now;)!

I'll be posting a seriously hot picture of Hunter in the next chapter.

Seriously, he's yummy.

onomon :]

I seriously love you all and I have great plans for this story *strokes beard* hehehehe!^.^

Enjoy amigos! XXX

I heard Hunter's chuckle. "What the fuck?"

I recomposed myself. "Uh, nothing."

"Kat."

"It was nothing."

Suddenly, I heard Hunter jump down off the bed and he snook in under the mattress with me. I was about to crawl away but his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on my head.

"Why did you scream and run under the bed?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're gonna think it's stupid."

"No I wont. Tell me."

"Fine." I muttered. "You got my weak spot."

Yes, I had a seriously sensitive weak spot on my neck and whilst brushing his fingers over my skin, Hunter had found it and I'd absolutley freaked out. Expecting Hunter to roll his eyes and laugh, I was surprised when his finger gripped the same spot again; making me squeel and wriggle around in his arms.

"Oh my God! Get off?!" I cried, struggling obsessivley to get away.

"You know what?" Hunter murmured, smirking into my back. ""This is pretty fun."

"For you maybe! Now get the fuck off me!"

"Nope."

"Oh my God, please get off?!"

"Nah."

"Stop with the fucking one word answers!"

"Ok."

"I hate you!"

Then, Hunter stopped. He grabbed my shoulders, and quickly pulled me out from under his bed. Then he pulled me up by my arms and slammed me down on the top mattress; right before jumping on top of me and grabbing both sides of my face.

Looking straight into my eyes, he whispered. "No you don't."

I placed my hands on top of Hunter's. "You're right. I don't."

Twisting around on the bed, I finally managed to get my way to lie behind Hunter. He was always holding me, but I wanted him to feel secure for once. So I pressed my chest against his back, snaked my arm around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Fine."

"Good."

"Aha."