EPILOGUE

Third Person's POV

It's been 1 week since the accident, the GoM just got home because they stay at the hospital and take care of Aiya and Akashi the whole night. The parents of Akashi and Aiya went home too because the past few days they are the one who stay and take care of Aiya and Akashi.This morning Mika is at the ICU (Intensitive Care Unit) with Aisaka, taking care of Aiya and Akashi.

"Dad! Mom! Please wake up!" Aisaka said and start to cry again.

"Aisaka, stop crying! Your Mom and Dad don't want to see you crying, right?! And don't worry they will wake up. And you will have a big happy family." Mika said.

After a minute.

'Ai! Bestfriend! You need to wake up! There are a lot of person who is wating for you! Please wake up!' Mika said to her mind.

'Akashi! Wake up too! Your an Emperor right!? You need to be strong and you and Ai! You need to be together and ...Wait!' she said in her mind.

"Aisaka did you see that!" Mika said.

"What Oba?"

"Akashi! He move his finger." Mika said.

Mika saw that Akashi's finger move.

After she said that, Akashi's finger move again and in that time Aisaka saw that!

"Daddy!" Aisaka utter.

"Call a doctor Aisaka! Now!" Mika shout and Aisaka run to call the doctor.

Little by little Akashi open his eye and the doctor came, He check Seijuro and while the Doctor checking him.

Mika look at Aiya and

"Doc!" she shout!

Aiya's Heart Vital Sign ----\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Nurse call another doctor!" said the Doctor  who check up Seijuro.

"Mom!" Alotsh cry

Aisaka and Mika start to cry. And the Doctor came.

"A--a--iya" It's Akashi calling Aiya and Akashi fell his tears too.

"Nurse the curtain." said the doctor and close the curtain between both of them.

"Ma'am you need to go out side. Please wait outside." the nurse said to Aisaka and Mika.

"No! Mom! Dad!" Aisaka cried

"Aisaka lets go." Said Mika who try to stop crying. They got out of the ICU and they are waiting there.

Aiya's Heart Vital Sign ---------------------/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Charge!" said the Doctor

"Clear!" reply the nurse.

*Booghs booghs*

"Aiya." at the other side Akashi is wake and calling the name of Aiya.

Aiya's Heart Vital Sign ---------------------------------/\/\/\/\/\/

"Charge!" said the Doctor

"Clear!" reply the nurse.

*Booghs booghs*

"Aiya!" Akashi is calling Aiya