Part 33

Mika was on the other club. She wants to join Basketball club but there is no vacant. that's why she enter journalist club, she is writing for sports.

I'm running now going to the gym.

I'm late!

I'm Late!

I'm Late

When I open the door.

"Your always late! you don't even contribute to this team! You don't even know about the game. And you don't even know how to play!"

Do you know who said that! Non other that Emepror! Lets give him around of applause. He said that with a poker face.

Who said that I don't know how to play basketball? Who say I don't know about basketball. I stair at him and say 

"Who said that I don't know and I don't know how to play basketball!" I said with an arrogant voice. but he only stair at me.

"Lets have a match!" I change him.

"Ryota!" He call Kise

"Yes Captain?"

"Play with that Naughty girl. I don't have a time to play with her."he said! so arrogant!

"If I win agints Kise. You will play with me. Deal?"

"Deal!"

I make a deal from him.

"Lets play Kise! Do your best!" I said and we go to the court.

I have the ball now and now I'm dribbling it.

"Go! Aiyachi!"Murasakibara is cheering for me while eating.

"Do your best." I said

"Why? Are you good in basketball?!" he ask.

I stop dribbling it and

"Don't under estimate me."

I go to the left then to the right, he is guarding me, left then to the right, he try to steal it to me. I'm not that fast but I try my best to make this fast, I move to the left and right again then step back and Hook shot!

*Shoot!*

"Ai! stop that!"

I turned around and it's Mika

"Why are you here!?"