Part 1

"Your being such a naughty and bad girl!"

"But Mom! He is the one who began the fight!"

"Look, you are a girl and you are fighting with a guy!"

"But Mom!"

"My decision is complete! We will go back to Japan as soon as possible!"

After a Month

"All of the passengers please put on your sit belt.We will be landing in 5 minutes."

After 5 minutes

"To all passengers we have arrived!"

And when we arrive,

"Ohayō to arigatō" said the flight attendant and bow.

"Ohayō to arigatō" we said and
bow to, it's sign of respect.

"You Aiya! Take it serious here! And don't ever try to enter or go in a trouble!" Mom said.

Okay here we go again! Bla bla bla! Mom's discussing again on what happened at America. None stop lecturing! I think its part of being a mother...to be like bla bla bla lectures.

"I'm a good girl Mom!" I said and and give her a sweet smile. Im trying to look sweet innocent lady.

"Good girl? You're having trouble with a guy and you take it serious even he is a guy! And you're not afraid of him. You know that men are stronger than us women. What if something happened to you?"said Mom

"Okay Mom! It's my fault. I will not do it again."I said and continue walking, going to exit the airline. Admitting its my fault but not the men are stronger part.

Oh, by the way before I forgot, I'll introduce myself. Hi I'm Aiya Samatsu! From America and now going back in real country Japan. I'm pure Japanese. I have a long red hair and red eyes but I have a heterochromatic eye that sometimes my one eye changes its color. They say that I'm a bad girl & a naughty one. And it's true! I rule the school when I'm in America!  And now I'm gonna rule a new school! I was talking to my Mom earlier, the one who none stop lecturing, yeah thats Mom. She scolded me because of what I did, because I had a fight with a poor guy in my old school.Not really poor like no money, I mean a weak guy who thinks that he is strong enough to face me. Now that we arrive here in Japan, I will have a new school, new Friends, new students to bully, and a new school to rule! I'm just kidding at the 'new students to bully', but don't underestimate me because you don't know what I can do.

"Aiya let's go!"Mom says riding a taxi.

I'm really here! It's good to be back here in Japan. I was young when we left, several years before I return and now I'm here!

I ride in the taxi and then we left.

"doko ni iku no?" ask the driver, he asked 'where are we going?'

"At Teiko Middle School!" Mom replied.

Wait, what did she said? Teiko Middle SCHOOL! What?! Its to early to go to school and I know that the school has begun.

"What?! It's to early for school! And is there any looking around or strolls around? Shopping?" I ask. I'm not really into shopping but I dont want to go to a school first thing landing here.

"None! And I have heard there is a great discipliner at Teiko, and that's what you really need."said Mom.

I sigh and pout "Okay Mom." I said and just look at the view outside.

I just miss Japan! I just want to see the beautiful place here.

When we arrive, the school year is just going to start and I thought I'm a late enrollee.

"Ohayōgozaimasu, Can I ask where we can fill up forms for enrollment?" Mom asked to the guard, at the gate of the school.

"Ohayōgozaimasu, follow me I will take you where you can fill up the forms!" The guard said and we follow him.

And when we got there Mom got a paper for enrollement and she fill it up while I'm just standing here waiting her to finish. I think I'll just walk and look around here in Teiko. Mom is just starting to fill up the form and I can use the time for roaming around.

I walk and look around, and this is school is Big, bigger than my school in America but Wait! Is there a basketball court here? I saw a boy walking by himself, I think I'll just ask him if there's a basketball team here.

"Yo! Hey! Hey boy, with the red hair!" The boy stopped and makes a poker face.

*pshhinggg!* *tinggg!* (Sorry I don't know what is the sound effect of it.. XD)

What is that?! I look around, side by side, look down and saw my hair falling. I check my hear and saw that my hair was cut!It is myyyy hair! O_O I look at the boy that I called and he posed with his hand like he threw something to me.  My pretty long hair!!!!! >//////< I will kill whoever did this to my pretty,long,red hair!

"Did you do that?!"I shout.

"No one can talk to me like that and no one calls me that! Know your place!" He said, I think its his angry voice.

I looked at him, eye to eye and I discovered that he also has heterochromatic eye like me.

"The only one who are allowed to look me in the eye as I speak are those that serve me. No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place."  He said and walk away from me. I can't move! I'm stuck on my position!

He did not apologize to me! No one does that to me! People always apologize to me whatever they did wrong to me! My pretty hair! Tsk! Get ready when we meet again! You want a War! I'll give you a War! I look back and there's a tree and I saw a red scissors with a few pieces of hair , I took it and hide it. I'll get revenge to that small boy!

"Aiya! Aiya!" Mom cried and maybe she is done filling up the forms.

"Wait Mom! I'll be there in a second."  I said and approached her.

"what happen to your hair?" she ask.

"Nothing Mom! It's just! Ahmm...Never mind " I said.

"Stay away from trouble. And I'm done, We need to go so that we can take a rest at home." Mom say and we left to go home at our house here in Japan.

 When night come, suddenly came to my mind earlier what happen at  Teiko, That boy with the red hair and have same eye like me. I could not believe that he almost killed me. But I will return the GOODNESS (evil smile) that he did to me! I will make His life miserable. That boy should be ready for school and when we met again, He wants a War? I will give him a War!

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hello Readers ^_^ 

I hope You like the first Part ^_^

Please Support my story Thank you :))

Please Vote and Comment

Arigato ^_^

9/7/2013    9:00 pm