Part 20

Akashi's POV

I notice that. She never talk to us or even smile. She never disturb me in the past two days and now. I'm just thinking on what Satsuki said, she have a point on that, that I'm Aiya's Boyfriend I don't know if what's happening on her. I need to talk to her later. I will wait her at the gate.

-Fast Forward-

Why she take so long cleaning the gym? I should come on to the gym to meet her.

Aiaya's POV

I'm done cleaning the gym and now I'm on my way to the comfort room to wash my hands. I feel really down right now, I feel alone and feel sorry to my friends. I did not chat to them this few day, I'm not on the mood to talk a lot. Sorry for being like this.

-Fast Forward-

I'm on the gate now, but the rain fell and I don't have my umbrella. I forgot to get it to Seijuro. I want to go home, I'm not really okay I need to take a rest even I sleep the whole class. I will just walk under the rain.

I start to walk under the rain and the rain gets heavy. I feel so hot I think I will get sick of what I'm doing, but who cares if I got sick.

Akashi's POV

I'm walking at the hallway going back to school, I pass through their house and I think there is no people inside so I decide to come back to school and It's raining now. I forgot to turned back Aiya's umbrella and now I using it. And now I'm using it, it's mean that she don't have an umbrella. And that's other meaning that she is still at school and she cannot go home because it's raining. I'm on the side walk near the pedestrian lain. I so a girl crossing the pedestrian lain and a Cars is coming! Wait is that's Aiya??? Yes it's Aiya but the car is coming!

"Aiya!" I shout and

*PEET!!! PEET!!!*

"Hey do you want to die!" the driver shouted

"Gomenesai" said Aiya and she cross the pedestrian lain.

Thank God, The car stop.

"Aiya!" I call her

and she turned back and

"Hi Captain." she greet me and come upon me.

"Are you okay?" I ask her and

"Ye----"

she did not finish what she say because she fainting and fell at me

"Aiya! Aiya! AIYA!!!" I shouted to wake up her.

What will I do? Aiya wake up! Seijuro don't panic. Think what you need to do. I said to myself. I call my driver then we go to the hospital. When we already arrive I carry her going inside the hospital then the boy nurse say that he will carry Aiya but I say No and I'm the one who bring her inside the emergency room. The nurse say that I can wait on the waiting area but I can't calm myself! I'm worried about Aiya. It's too long ago when I panic like this!

The doctor ask me what happen and I tell him what happened. And I say to the doctor that do everything they can do and he say she will be alright. I 'm now on the waiting area of the emergency room and I don't know what's happening inside and what happened to Aiya. I will not forgive myself if something's happened wrong to Aiya. This is my fault if I ran to go and save Aiya, she will be okay if I did it. Wait she was not been in an accident, the car stop right?. So that's not the reason. And when the doctor came out.

"How is she?" I ask

"She's doing good. We will move her to her room."

"Is she awake?" I ask

"No she is sleeping. Actually there is no problem she just have a fever. I think the reason why she collapse because her body. Her body is weak, then because of the train she got sick and I think she is thinking to much. I think she have a problem, that problem makes her body weak. Is she your girlfriend?" Said and ask me.

"Yes I 'am. Thank you for taking care of her." I said

"Your welcome. Don't make her stress or think to much." he said

"Okay. Arigatoo." I said

"Arigatoo." the doctor said And then he go away.

I'm going now at Aiya's room.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for the vote and comment.

I read all of your comment and I've seen your votes and it makes me feel happy.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. Sorry sorry!

They say that on October 5, the Season 2 of KnB will be showing. But I don't know if that's true. But I'm really excited! :D

Please still support my story. Please comment if my story is getting boring so I will know what will I do.

Arigato :D

7:25pm

9/30/2013