Part 56

Aiya's POV

I'm walking going to the gym... We didn't talk this day... I don't know what will I say.. I don't want to cry in his front. It's hard but this is the time to fight for what is mine.

I'm near at the gym when I see Seijuro and Yuumi!

What the hell is this witch doing here!?Yuumi look happy. Is this the thing she will do to get Seijuro from me? What will I do? I sigh. I don't know what to do! Everytime when my Sister is near me, I don't know what will I do. Can I fight for him? I don't know! What will I come to them... I'm hiding in the wall staring at them... I think I will come.. When the time I will go out that was the time  What the! My chest! The pain in my chest! I can't breath! 

My eye's become waterly! I need to get out of here!

It really hurts! The time I will go out is the time Yuumi hug Seijuro!

I run to the corridor! I don't know where I will gone and 

*BOOOOGSH*

"Sorry!" I utter and my tears fel on my chicks.

"Samatsu! Are you crying?" I look at the person It's Yoshi

"No...I'm okay" I said and wipe my tears

"Do you want to come with me?" He ask

"Where?"I ask

"At the pool." he answer

"You have a practice?" I ask

"Ahmm.. Yes! You can come." 

"Can I?"

"Of Course yes. Shall we?" he ask and smile... I smile back and we go to the pool. Yoshi is a varsity player in swimming.

"I will change my clothes...you stay there okay?"I nod and seat at the bench. 

I need to call someone at the gym that I will not attend but no one will answer because I'm sure it is started the practice. I just call Mika and ask her a Favor.

Calling 'Bestfriend Mika'

"Hello?"

"Ai! Where are you? I'm here at the gym!" 

"Ahmm..Can you say to them that I will not attend."

"Ah! WHY?"she ask