Part 2

------Fast Forward-----

After one week..

 It's my first day of school today and I'm already here at school. I really thought that I'am a late enrolly ,but I'm not. While walking in the middle of the corridor, all of the students that I will pass looks at me while whispering. Looks like they are scared and the way that I'm walking is clear and no one hesitate to walk where I will pass and way.

"She looks like Captain."

"Yeah right but is she's Capatin's sister?"

"To be sure, let's just avoid her."

 Are those whispering or what?!

I went where those women were standing while saying things about me.

"I'm the one you've been talking about right?" I asked them.

"Sorry! Gomen'nasai" they told me and bowed to me. 

They ask for my forgiveness. Tsk!

I put my hands inside my pocket and felt something. I pulled it out and saw the pair of scissors of the guy that I met when it's my first time going here at Teiko. The girls saw it and said.

"No! Please Ma'am we will do whatever you want!" they said.

I kept the pair of scissors and walk away from them. They just saw it and they get crazy. What's the problem on them?

I enter my classroom but when I entered, all of my classmates were suddenly silent and shocked.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

And they go to their seats and all of them were quiet, and I think I can rule this school!

But then suddenly blare because a group of boys and they are with a girl entering the classroom.

4 boys, one of those has blue hair, He's tall, dark and handsome, the other one with a yellow hair is tall and handsome too, his like a model. Then other one, his hair is color green, carrying a stuff toy with his fingers tied with something and he was wearing eye glasses. All of them are tall but this other guy is huge.. He is so tall , his hair color is purple and he's carrying sweet foods,  and the girl with them has a nice smile, pink hair, in short she is a pretty girl...  I started to stare at them and suddenly they notice me and all of them were silent. They are all shocked and I think it's because of my eyes, the one is red and the other one is yellow. And when they looked at me, they went behind me and stared at me again.

"What?" I asked again, They all been seated on their own seats and the whole classroom become silent.

And when the teacher arrives. She said that we need to introduce ourselves one by one. I really hate that thing!

And then when we started..

The first one who introduce is the guy with the blue hair.

"Yo! I'm Daiki Aomine! From GoM. Nice meeting you all!"He said.

But he didn't say any other information though.

Then the guy with yellow hair..

"Hi! I'm Ryota Kise! I know I look familiar because I'm a model. I'm from GoM. Nice meeting you all!" He said and then he winked at some girls. All the girls shouted, their face become color red and their eye are becoming heart shape!What the Efff! Yeah I'am right his a model.

Then the guy with color green hair.

"Hi! I'm Shintaro Midorima, Cancer is my zodiac and the type of my blood is B, I'm From GoM too .nice meeting you all." He said, He doesn't really need to say his zodiac and the type of his blood, and then he's holding a stuff toy. What's that for? -_-!