viii

It got to a point where she would just give her things to him; food, money, everything.

And he talked more and more to her.

And she thought that maybe she had a chance with him.

---

It didn't even occur to her that maybe he was just using her.

What if he wasn't even a tiny bit in love with her? What if he wasn't even interested?

But unfortunately, she never thought about these things.

She was still stuck in her lovestruck dream.

---

She sat in her form [homeroom, if you're American], shivering. She had accidentally forgotten her school jumper and it was about twelve degrees outside. 

She liked going to form, because he wasn't there, and that meant that she could really be herself, and not have to worry about being embarrassing. 

She lowered her head, about to fall asleep, when a teacher walked in, carrying a large briefcase. He clicked it open, and cleared his throught, clearly seeking silence from the rowdy teenagers.

"Hi, I'm Mr Gregson, and I will be your form teacher for today. I have a note for you guys, that I believe, should be handed in by the 22nd of March, concerning a ball or dance of some sort," he introduced, in a monotonous tone.

At the sound of that, the students all cheered, flailing their arms about and making a racket. 

And she sat up straight, completely forgetting about her coldness.

__________________

 Hey guys! 

Okay, so I might not be updating on the weekend, since I have to go to work, but I should update around Monday again!

So I'm immensely grateful for those of you who have supported me and followed me [dedicated to @shiftingseas] , I honestly don't know where I'd be without you xx

I'm in the process of making a new (and hopefully better) cover for 'them'

I hope you enjoy your weekend :) 

-Macey 

xoxox

P.S. Hopefully I can get another follower (or 2?!) so I can update on Monday :)