iv

• Dedicated to Every other girl out there...

The days after that unfolded ordinarily.

Like usual, a constant, repeating timetable.

They didn't talk anymore. And she wasn't any less awkward around him.

Well, that was until Mr Tapper put them in a group of four to do an assignment. He sat back in his chair, checking out Hannah, who was also in their group.

He watched intently as she flicked her glossy, straight blonde hair.

And she watched him watch Hannah, enviously analysing the situation.

She wished she was as pretty as Hannah, or charming, or smart, or popular.

But she couldn't help who she was and how she turned out. 

She wondered what life would be like, if we could choose what we wanted to look like and our abilities. Eventually decided that it would not work out at all, considering our species as a whole and our greed and constant goal of perfection. 

Then she turned her head to look out the window, and didn't think about it again.

_______________________________________

Wow, guys!

I am so excited! I have the whole story planned out and everything! I actually love you SO MUCH you have no idea. I started off with 9 reads and when I woke up I had 42! I am so utterly happy, I'm squealing with excitement. 

This chapter is really short and I'm super duper sorry about that :'( I dedicated it to the one and only, @TheStarkiller for being the 3rd follower! I love you to bits!

xoxo

-Macey