ii

We both knew that he would never like a girl like her.

He would be better off chasing a popular, pretty girl.

And she would be better off with a smart, sensible guy.

But they were social rules.

And rules were made to be broken.

Weren't they?

And she often wondered, what was the point of love, when you always ended up falling for someone who was too good for you?

Wasn't that just a waste of time?

She thought so, but there was something about love. You couldn't just decide to stop loving someone. It took time. And throughout that time, you become a complete fool, risking yourself for the person who wouldn't even appreciate you.

Or possibly even acknowledge your existence. 

________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I loveee all of you out there reading this.. 

I know there aren't many of you, but I want you to know, I really love you!!!

Well, from now on, I'm dedicating each chapter to a new follower! :)

I hope that's okay with you. So this chapter is dedicated to @tall_tales for being sooo amazing (first follower!) and supporting me the whole way through.

xx

Love you so much! :)

-Macey

PS. The plot is starting to develop in the next few chapters! I will try to update more frequently, I was recently very busy with work but now it's all clear.