(Technical Hardbound Title on process *Ethan*) Book 2

Book 2

The Psychology Of Social Awareness

Book 2

Social Awareness VS Nihilism

What is Nihilism?

A belief that disproves traditional morals, doctrines, patterns and considers tham no worth or value.

1.    Social Awareness as the nihilistic pleasure makes obtuse the traditional doctrine which people continually believe as morally right for the common good. Common good is a deliberated idea that simplifies the world to a single thought: don’t step on others rights.

2.    Fundamentalists, as described in literal terms; strong love for basics, counter the ideas that make conflict with the traditional dogma. Despising nihilism upon granted doctrines restricts the thoughts that might even as well be more productive than the previous one.

3.    “As what the Bible says,” , “President says,” , “The public excludes,” are the usual terms that proclaims the unavailability for ideas to grab itself a slot into a doctrine. However, sounding bad as what Merriam Webster indicates (a doctrine or belief that conditions in the social organization are so bad as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility) the public becomes ignorant of the psychological state a person can have.

4.    Nietzsche in The Will To Power rejuvenates the idea of rejection upon personal consent to find the truth within; such capability and human divinity. It boils down to the acceptance of the idea that we ourselves proclaim a divine structure that disproves the existence of God as a mere paradigm to pattern our lifestyle. In accord, Social Awareness disproves, may not or probably may, even God himself in a matter of doctrinal speaking. E.g. LGBTQ community being discriminated as “God” created only two legible genders: male and female. Still not accepted by the many, doctrinal speaking, LGBTQ is not legitimate enough to be considered by the society because it means that God did create another form of sexuality (Christianity).