Hidden wings

Hello guys my votes are like 35 is when I put this up I should get like 40zzzz thanxs to all of u that voted u guys are awwsom !

Can anyone tell me how to upload pics?! I've been trying for a while and I Kant do it!!! Sorry but I'm not a big tech person so if someone can help me a little that would be peachy!

And does anyone have anything that they want to be a part of this little thingy I'm writghting I would love to add things that u guys think will go good with the story:):):)

Xoxoxozzzzz

Joel Pov

Ok I can do this. I can do this!!!

Five seconds later

ICANT DO THIS!!!

Shit what if what I tell him what I know and then he would know what i know and get mad about not telling him what I knew faster so he would know what to do about Jason?! Wait what he already knows what I know and is waiting for me to tell him again what he already knows so he can laugh and tell me that he knew what I thought he didn't know. Maybe he knows what we both know and still chooses to be a fish about it! Yup that's it!

Wait i thought he was a vampire?!? Shit I confused myself!

"Joel.., JOEL?!? What's wrong with you?!?" I heard someone yell.

"JOEEEL!!! What is one plus one?!?!?" ooh ohhh I know this one!

"window!" wait that came out wrong didn't it?

"What? No Joel! The answer was two genius! Now can we get on with our lives?" someone is in a hurry not taking any names 'cough' 'cough'..Orlando...

With my finger tips resting on his temples i think, which is not a great thing cause most of the time i think something dumb and then it turns out all lopsided and it appears that i have a two left legged mind any who I'm about to ether make the biggest mistake of my life or make Orlando the happiest man alive here goes...

His eye went cloudy as did mine I presume we went back a a few years back when summer was better known as Lea, Lea Hartman the prettiest creature known in the mythical world...

"hey jason where are you going?" I asked him one night.

"to orlandos place, Lea (summer), orlando and I were meeting there to talk about some stuff." he was lying I could tell from the hesitance in his voice.

"can I come along brother?" I plead.

"of course not only people 11 and over can come." I was ten at the time I was never allowed to leave the house unless Jason was in my presence and sadly he never wanted to be anywhere near me. He constantly reminded me of how I was different and how I was a vampire that was raised in a werewolf Family. But I still tried, tried to be like him. Soon I found that I rather be and elf with urine problems than like him! He was, is and always will be a monster!

"very well then good bye." I turned back to my room and pretended to leave.

As I approached my window I saw that Jason shifted in to a wolf blending in with the surrounding darkness and sprinting off along the wood path.

Waiting only two minutes I jumped out my window and followed oh scent all the way to Orlando's palace.

That's where I saw them, Orlando, Lea, and Jason.

Lea was sitting on the tree trunk with her hands messaging her temples. It was placed, ironically in the middle of a little clearing near the palace woods, with Orlando and Jason on either side of her the atmosphere was intense.

"well lea who do you think is better for you me or that bloodsucker?!" Jason boomed. This was bad, Orlando and Jason were the best of friends and now they are fighting over what seems to be Lea!

"Jason I love you but only like a best friend or a brother! Me and you... We aren't compatible like that! Me and Orlando are soul mates! We have been together for a long time and I'm not stoping now. Please stop this nonsense!"

Lea was on now standing on the trunk with her 11'ft wide, white wings fully extended.

She was an angel, a love angel. She was beautiful in every way but of course I don't love her I barley know her.

But I have done research on her kind, she can tell when love is real an when it is a work in process, or even when it's not there. This is one of her many talents as a love angel.

"but Lea I love you and I need you" Jason plead.

"no Jason you don't love me you like me but you don't love me... You will imprint on your love someday, Jason you will see what love is when you lay your eyes on that girl that will take your breath away in the first sight." her words were words of compassion, love and hope. Most importantly it heald truth.

"she's right jass you need to understand " Orlando spoke up.

"no!! Lea you will see one day that the decision you made today was the worst one in a life time!" with that he ran off into the woods leaving Orlando and Lea alone in the woods.

"I better go my moms expecting me home by dinner. I'll see ya tomorrow Kay?" lea said to orlando.

"ya Iv gotta get goin too bye bebe" Lea came up on her tippy toes and kissed Orlando on the cheek Before sourcing off toward the sky with her wings flapping.

I was a few feet from the front door of my house where I heard leas voice inside.

Curious, I creaked the door open slightly to glance at what was tacking place in side my home.

"Jason please talk to me. We've been friend for a long time and I don't want it to end here." Lea said with sorrow.

"your right I'm not going to end it here... Not like this" he said darkly

"what are you talking about?" she said as she took little steps backward toward the door.

"I mean if I cant have you no one can" shit I better get in there but what can I do I'm like 10 and he's 14! With rash thinking I bolted into the room and stood in front of Lea.

"Jason you are blinded by hatred and sorrow at the moment, you need to calm down and think clearly!" I yelled at him. He was shacking uncontrollably!

"NO!!! IM NOT THE ONE BLINDED, SHE IS!!!!!" with every yell, scream, shout, he came closer.

He grabbed me by the front of my shirt and through me across the room!

"JOEL!"Lea screamed

"Jason you stay back or I'll hurt you!" Leas eyes started to glow purple as did her blood I assume.

Jason replied with a smirk "no you won't! don't you remember what happened 7 months ago when we were trying to clime that stupid tree?" leas face went pale as well me "that's right you told me the only way to block an angels power line, guess what was in the water you had not but a couple minuets ago?"

Lea glanced at the glass and glared back at Jason "you fool what the hell do you think you are?! honestly what are you planning to do kill me, you wouldn't dare!"

"you're right lea I wouldn't kill you I love you! But I'm not about to let Orlando have you either!" in a flash he was standing in front of me! He pulled me up and through me in to a small room and locked the door as much as I slammed the door wouldn't give! Shit he used the only wood vampires couldn't break, not to mention I was ten! For comparison this wood is like metal to any human.

I heard Lea scream and shout "Jason what the he'll is wrong with you?!? Why do you have me tied down?!" I could see through a small crack in the wood, Lea was tied down on a table with Jason leaning over her with a needle in his hand...

Lea looked at the needle and screamed a bloody horror scream! Ya she never liked needles.

"shhh! It's ok this is to sooth the pain" ya I'm sure its to sooth the dam broken heart that you gave her!

He gave her a shot and she went limp, she closed her eyes drowsily and fell into a dark restless sleep, and Jason started his own work on her, what it was we all shall soon know....