walmart? hahahahah!!!!

Continuing from where Orlando and lea got home--

Orlando's pov

I was wondering why he was staring at me like he won the lottery I mean seriously what's wrong with this kid!? And then you just look at me as if you didn't do anything wrong does he not see lea I turned a look at summer thinking nine minutes see her in her regular natural silver hair with black streaks and whit wings the faded to a dark purple at the bottom. but apparently when she's calm down She's not in angel form like right now but still she is different now you feel it when ur next to her her aura is brighter then anything I've known and even if you can't see it you can feel it coming off her in waves in all directions!

"Joel can you please come with me??? " i said in a dark voice. Then said softly to lea "you can go on in lea we wont be long"

Lea went inside slowly looking at me suspiciously as if I was gonna do something know what I probably will but that'll be alright so I smiled at he pleasantly which she returned in a weary way.

As soon as I heard the soft click of the door closing I turned to Joel darkly "you have a lot of explaining to do"

He looks scared like he was shaking his own shoes ha ha he should be!

"what did I do?" he asked an innocent voice.

"you told me we had to have well we had to do it to get her memory back well I've got news for you buddy! All we have to do is spill some blood and as soon as that happened Pop go the birds and outcome the wings , she was an angel!"

" what that's impossible I searched it up on Wikipedia and it said that if you wanted an angel to get her memory back then you have to do it simple as that, Wikipedia never lies!"

"Wikipedia you got this off Wikipedia?!?!? God took a little to less time on you head, cuz dam you are stupid !that wasnt even written by an angel it was written by humans you duck! "

I raised my hands up as if I was going to choke him!

"WAITDONTKILLMEIJUSTGOTENGAGED!!!!!!!!!" he said loudly and quickly

"wait you got what? slowdown what happened!!?!?!"

" okay I got engaged. And I don't want to die yet so just keep those choking hands away from me!!!!"

I was surprised and I guess I was kind of happy to but seriously she wanted to marry him and I wouldnt have the guts to deal with well this every day!

"really I'm glad for you! I am I guess I can't kill you today or else Rachel would kill me... but keep your damn advice to your self!!!!"

"no need to tell me twice you got it I'm not going to give advice anyway!"

I laughed and through one arm over him put him in a arm lock and messed up his hair.

"awww dude not the hair!" he said struggling to get out of my hold and then fixed his hair when I let him go.

"so when did this happen?" I asked him

He looked down and mumbled something I didn't catch.

"what was that?"

" at there in the morning!" he yelled

I cracked up throwing my arm over his shoulder while walking back to the house "hehe I wouldnt expect anything less! "

As we neared the house I saw that a window was broken, like someone like jumped out of it!!!! The realized the fact the i was the guest of the craziest vampire that lived! I turned to Joel and asked "do I even want to know?"