Brownnies!!!

Hay guys I wanna give a shout out to Cece for sending me that amazing message luv u too and this chapter I'd dedicated to you:)

Keep the votes comments and fans comming guys!!!!!!

Summer

"what happened in there?" I turned to look at Raquel who looked quite confused if you ask me.

"umm well I walked In to see if Orlando had a minute and then I saw a box of tiny winny tampons in his hands and was all what?!? And he was all 'it's not Mine' "I said in a deep voice "then he through it at Joel and then hell broke louse! Joel was like OMG an shit cuz the tampons weren't the dam right size and shit, now I just got shooed away cuz Joel seems to be haveing monthly issues if you know what I mean" I let out a huge breath that I'd been holding.

"wow umm wait did you just tell me' that my boyfriend is on his period?" she was so slow...

"if that's what you wanna call it then ya he is" I plopped down next to her and turned on the t.v

"what is that supposed to mean?!" she is so getting on my nerves!

"nothing."

" Look it the show where The Complication makes fun of Abracomi and Fitch"she said as she put the volume up

" dude if I wanted to see bitches barking at each other I would have bought dogs!" watching that shut and that whore was disgusting!

Not only because their skirt is actually a hair ribbon that's been scratched up by cats and covers half their asses but every time they sit or stand it rides up so they flash people while they walk down the dam road in those heels that should be illegal on a plane!

Not to mention that they fight like they're fish out of water! As if there arms cant be extended through the elbows! You wouldn't be able to tell if one of em were having a seizure!

'Dam right!' ugh shit your back! This sucks I hate talking to myself!

Stupid voice!

'umm I'm not you in Joel?'

"WTF"?!?? I jumped of the couch and my head shout around to face Joel leaning against the wall sending me a goofy grin. Wow that was creepy!

'i know'

"stop that"!

He laughed at me

"Raquel I think you boyfriend is gay." I turn to her

"what your crazy!"

"ya I know right in straight!"

"ya your right straight as a circle!"

Orlando walked in with a serious look on his face that made your heart fart... Sorry bad expression

"wow any sadder and my heady will fart." my mouth said without command.

I got a lot of strange looks, oh well to bad

" summer I need to talk to you"

Again I responded without command

"gasp who talks nowadays?! We should play shrades!"

"summer this is important." Orlando said, that's when I got the message...

"you bitch I know what it is you burnt the brownies didn't you?!?" I yelled out!!!!

Thanks for reading guys I'll update soon kk!