No freking way!?!?

Well my votes did go up slightly and so did my fans so I decided that I should update now but you should know that I will only update when you guys give me five votes per chapter.

Anyway most of you told me you were Going to die if I don't update so umm lol I don't want people to die so I'll update cuz I hate it when people Start a story and don't finish especially when it's one your into it a lot!!!

VOTE!!!!

LUV U GUYS!!!!!:0)

Orlando Pov

"Ok this is confusing say it one more time" I said to Joel who was sitting on a love seat next to Raquel, while Lea and raven were keeping summer from running away by pinning her down.

"how many times do I need to say it this is the 10th time I've explained it!" Joel snapped at me.

Then went on not the seventh time but only the 7th time I just hate it when vampires exaggerate so much it's sickening!

"ok listen Raquel and I are a couple and have been for quit a while. She and her sisters were with Jason because Lea and her little future vision thing told us that SHE"

he looked at summer that was currently on the floor struggling with Lea

"was going to be there so we disguised these three as slaves and had Jason take them in. And when the other douch bags from the action showed up they took Lea and summer then raven and Raquel called me then and there I went to the auction and bought summer and Lea and brought her here" he let ought a breath that he had been holding.

"so thats it? What about why you need summer or what you have with that ass-whip Jason?" I said eyeing him suspiciously.

"well..." incomplete sentences that is the first sign of a secret in this situation. "I umm... We..." ahhh there is something he wants to say but cant.

"just spit it out" I said to him.

"I can't, we need to talk about that alone and I'm not who you think I am." I stare at him wondering why he is being such a girl it not like I'm gonna kill him...not Immediately atleast.

"just come on to the study room and I'll explain everything there."

"fine lets go" we looked to the girls and I saw that summer was STILL trying to get away!

"let me go!" she didn't look so good she was as week as ever, we all know what she went through at Jason's and now thats what she expects out of all of us... I would kill him but he's gone and thats that but I wish there was some way to give her some kind of spirt or What ever told her that she could take anything on and beat It

the sarcasm in her voice all gone there was only a scared little human now...

"this better be important" we walked Down the hall and in to a study room that had a bookshelf and a large oak desk.

"ok I'll just get right to it, remember how you and Jason used to be pretty close? And how you both-"

"wait a minuet how do you know about that?! Who the hell are you?!" this was getting creepy!

"let me finish! Now remember Lea? You know LEA Lea"

"ya what bout it ?" I swear we can have our own soap opera

"well I know what happend to her and you know me better than you think... I'm Joel umm Jasons half little brother. "

I was at shock, there were so many emotions going through my head...

Anger, happiness, sadness. Betrayal. All of it at once... It is totally like the 5 tv show of jersyshore!

"oh my god it's you! I haven't seen you for 6 yrs. you've changed a lot!

Wait you know Lea is she here?!"

"that is what need to tell you . I need you to know what happened 6 yrs. ago..." he placed his hands on my temples and explained.

"I will show you what happened the night that Jason took her, it will be like watching a movie but you will actually feel what I was feeling, this isn't pretty and I'm not promising you that you won't want to kill me when your done watching..."

"ok let's get to it!"

-----hay again I'm sorry that it's short but five votes for the next chapter and I'll make it longer:)