I gotta do what?!

Wow I know it's been a loooooong time but I got into some major writhers block! Any way I hope you guys will still read..... Enjoy!

Recap: Orlando fell to the floor laughing!

Orlando's pov

"hahaha! You think I'm a pedophile?! Oh lord help you! You dumbass!" I say to Joel while I try to stop laughing.

This is a serious matter that dumb-shit had a lot of information that I need to save Lea os summer or whatever. Now I'm simply trying to get him to tell me how I can revers it. But this dipshit won't tell me jack squat!

"look Orlando there is only one way for summer to get her old memory back and that is to... You know" he started doing these weird things with his hands like crossing them with each other and shit like that?

"Joel what the he'll are you doin?! Just spit it out already!" instead he takes my hand and drags me in to another room across the hall.

Once we are in Joel's room he reaches under the bed and pulls out something and hides it behind his back.

"what is behind you?" I say suspiciously he looks everywhere but me and says

"ok but you have to swear not to kill me! " I dont like where this is going..

I nod my head at him and wait for him to pullout whatever was behind him.

"ok put your hands out and close your eyes!" he demanded. Sigh I do as told slowly lousing my cool.

I fell a small box put in my hand and then fell a rush of wind and hear

"it's pretty self explanatory!" as he sprinted down the hall.

Opening my eyes I gasp and feel my cheeks flush a deep red! Just as I think this is the worst of It I hear

"Orlando? Oh there you are I needed to- umm Orlando why the he'll do you have a box of tampons in your hands?!?" shit shit shot is all I can think of at this point!

I through the box at Joel who was entering the room like he was in the happiest place in the world at the moment!

"what me, box of tampons?! Pshh what are you talking about I was umm saving them for Joel he is on his time of the month you know..." I say nervously while pointing to my self.

"what?! That is complete BUllSHIT-" he looked at the box and said"you didn't even get the right size! I'm not a mini! You said it your self that I have a fat ass and then you go and get me tiny winy tampons?!? Ugh your a jerk! I mean 'sniffle' my thingi isn't that tiny!"

trying hard to keep from laughing and miserably failing I turn to summer

"see I told you he is pmsing!" I shoo summer out of the room and lock the door.

"Joel you have some explaining to do"

I stocked toward him slowly, herding him in to a corner

"oh shit" he cowered

I raise my hand to pick him up and demand answers when he suddenly flips out!

"noooooooooo! Don't rape me I'm to young to die by an old man!"

"what?! Joel where the he'll do you come up with the fact that I want to rape you when ever I'm about to beat the shit outta you?! Goodness you need help or-"

"oh I see how it is! I'm just not good enough to be raped?! Ugh look you dam pedophile I'd like to see how many girls would like to be with a 1000000 year old me you jerk!" ok this guy is either gay or pmsing

"Joel just because you think that in a pedophile doesn't mean it's true. Half the things you think should be illegal! I just want to know why in the world you put a box or tampons in my hands?!"

"oh that? Well... Umm"

"just say it I promise I won't be mad."

"I kinda gave you the wrong box-" he reached under the bed "this is the one you need" he placed a box of condoms on my hands and I go blank. This means that I and Lea will have to.... gulp do it?!

"Joel" I say sweetly

"umm yes?"

"I'm going to kill you!" my words were dripping with venom and I pounced at Joel...