Barney the purple Dino

Ashanti people of the wattpad area z'at have decided to read thiis article posted by madam mosul meeee!

Lol excuse my terrible french!

Anywho, I was just wondering why in so amazing... then I figured it out! It's because I got a 105% on my math quiz! Yaa back to writhing I'm really busy due to the whole winter brake thing and im hitting Wisconsin and I'm going to see snow! Iv never seen snow fall in real life!

Orlando Pov-

We were just on the cost of california when raven needed to pee so we stoped at a little town called pigpen fort it looked like one of those old timey towns where the girls only wore dresses and the guys went horse back ridding all the time.

"Orlando we need to go to a place to 'eat' cause raven and I are beat we've been running forever! And I'm sure you need some too."

Now that i think about it I actually was extremely hungry but this didn't seem like the right place for it. The news of a killing would spread way too fast in a town of this size and it wouldn't leave them much time to get out of here.

"look were in way a too small town for that the news would spread too quick and so we wouldn't be safe, but we will reach California in a few hours and that place is huge so we could easily do it there"

"ok fair enough" raven said and rachel nodded

"Good let's get going the faster we get there the faster I get to kick ass and be only way!"

Gosh I hope this works out...

-summer Pov

"I Can't believe this, Jason did that to you i would totally kill him if he was here! Don't worry it will be fine now ok your safe with us" Lea tried to reason with me once more but I new I wasn't ever going to be safe here...

"no Lea I'm not safe here and I never will be! I was safe at home! With my stupid dad and never at home mom! With my nagging teacher and snobby kids that was were I was safe and now I'm here with a bunch of blood sucking monsters and killers"!

That was a little snappy but I had to escape or history would repeat!

The limo Pulled in to a drive way and the door unlocked.

I pushed open the door and ran put as fast as my legs could leaving Lea screaming for me to wait and to come back but I wasn't buying it they were all cruel and the same!

Pushing my self faster with every step i saw my first hope of freedom the gate to the driveway that lead to the road!

My heart lept with joy as I ran towed the single ray of sunshine I saw!

Right when I saw the gate five inches from my face I jumped up gripping the top poll and flipping my self to the other side and dropping to the ground.( use imagination and picture it!)

Just as I lifted myself up I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist and pull me back down! I held on to the poll as long as I could but the last yank had me fall to the ground on top of this person that pulled me down.

Doing the most rash thing I've done during this little adventure I've been through, I ran straight for the door of the house and in to a living room that looked like it was pulled out of a traditional kind of magazine!

I went for the kitchen and I litterly dove for the bottom portion of the fridge and grabbed an ... onion...?

Oh well I'll just have to Improvise with what I have.

I heard several foot steps run in to the house. I gripped the onion and got ready for any chance to escape from this hell.

"summer we are trying to help you!" Joel yelled . Yeah sure and I'm Barney the dumb ass purple dinosaur!

"I know your not Barney" Lea said. Wait a darn minute she read my mind? Dam it!

"There you are dam girl you need a teaching device! What the hell are you doing on the kitchen floor?!"

"you keep your your blood sucking self away from me or so help me I will burn your ass with this onion!" ok ill admit it I felt a little dumb saying that but I'm going to need a good distraction.

They looked at each other and then looked at the onion one more time before dropping to the floor laughing!

"summer I'm absolutely positive that it is garlic that humans think chases away that vampires! But Iv never heard of onions!" Joel said between laughs.

Perfect now I have a clear path towed the door! I sprinted to the door and yelled"whose stupid now!!" I feel so tingly inside!

Orlando Pov

Finally I find this stupid Joel's place and now Rachel raven and I are about to walk in to the house when summer comes colliding into me!

"summer?!"I yell

"Orlando?!?" she says back.

Two people come in to the room.

"Lea!". "raven Raquel!" that must be Lea they have a girly hug thing...

Then some guy walks in "and im Joel who the he'll are all you people?!?!"

Someone is cranky...

I forget he was here and turn back to summer.

"summer why do you have and onion in your hand?" she, Lea and Joel fall to the floor laughing.

Someone better give some answers...