Big butt??? Oh noooo!!!

Hayyyyzzzz sorry to everyone that had to wait for somepeople to vote but it finally went to the 40zzz I was asking for an thank you all for that and btw 45 for the next chapter:) luv you all!!!!!

Recap- he gave her a shot an she fell limp, her eyes drowsily closed into a deep restless sleep, while Jason began his own work what it is we shall all know soon.

CONTINUING THE FLASHBACK! IN JOEL POV!

"Jason!your making a mistake!!! You dip-shit your doing something you'll regret!!! Open the door!" I yelled while banging the door. Iv been here for like 20mins and it is getting HOT in here!

"NO I made a mistake when I let Orlando have Lea (summer) and now he will pay the price!" someone was in need of anger management cough cough mom! She is who he got it from!

"quick questions are you gona que an evil laugh or a weird echo... Ohhh I know maybe a explain your plan so I can stop you like they do on phines an ferb where that stupid guy in a lab coat like spills his scheme in front of that duck thing?!" WHAT?! I was ten and had nothing better to doo on Saturdays.

"you are the dumbest vamp ever to walk on this planet! Scratch that the dumbest creature!

"aww that's nice but you miss calculated there's me and then. There's Y.O.U.!!!!!!" that must of pushed him alittle

"you know what you little brat I'll tell you my plan cuz you ain't ever gettin yo ass oughta there! Imma take Lea and change the way she looks, smells, an imm even planin on changing her species."

" Shell be far from Orlando she'll be a human and instead of her violet eyes she will have brown, keep her wings absorbed in her back always there yet out of sight, and finally her memory will be erased and she will be given a spell that will last a while but I don't know how long."

Before i could get a few words in he started yapping again. Sigh

I wonder if the guy in the lab coat had trouble changing his clothes. Jason certainly does!

"the problem is that in the human world in she comes face to face with a vampire or any mythical creature it will trigger her senesce a d the spell will fade but most of her memory will be gone and she won't know how to use her power...better get started..." I was in the moment of 'did that really just happen?! Oh shit it did fuck I'm screwed!!!" yea heve you ever had any of those moments? They suck!

I leaned my back against the door and slid down to the floor, with my head in my hands I thought to my self... Why can't I have the life of a fish? Yes it was quite sad that I was destained to be a vampire that has a psychopathic wolf bro that is trying to steal his beat buddies girl!

Ugh a fish can simply swim along the ocean and and and OH shit what if I cought as a fish and was put in one of those things that hold water but we don't know how cuz I can't see the walls!!!! Shit I would keep running into those invisible wall thingys that it has!

"Joel? JOEL?!?" I heard Orlando yell.

"HAY can you here me?!?!"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE A FISH!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs!

"what?! I don't care! Your so weak! You couldn't break a stupid DOOR?!? Ugh! Your a disgrace to vampires!!! You could have yelled or something to let someone know!!" he was really angry, I mean he was red and that's wearied science he's not supposed to have blood in him he's a vampire! Haha he looked funny I would have told him if he wasn't like umm... One...two...three....

Two minutes later ...

Four... Five................104 dam! Hehe he's a angry old man! Oh and he's like umm three inches taller that me too.

"Joel answer me!" he walked toward me with fists at his side.

"ahhhhh!!!! And old angry man running after me!!!" I ran to the other side of the table while he was still trying to catch what I said.

"Joel get your fat ass over here right now or lord help me I will come over there and kick it!"

"never! I will not get my booty kicked! And does it really look fat?" I said looking at my ass. Gasp! What if Raquel thinks I have a big butt! Aww I don't want a big but that is so gross imagine all that junk in there and it's like following you everywhere!

I wasnt paying attention and looked up and ignored what ever orlando was yapping on bout. I cant believe that I have a big butt I thought it was fine but it's not it's huge and now Raquel's going to leave me and and i don't want her to go! Whose going to tell me that my socks cant be under my bed?! wait what if I lose weight?!...I can see it now me and me perfect butt... Hmmm that's the life I'm-

"snap out of it you fool" he smacked me on my head!!!

"NOT THE HAIR TOO!!!!" I threw my my hands over my head and fell to the floor over dramatically!

"what?" he leaned down.

"get away from me you pedophile!"I yelled

"what dude did you hit your head?"

"NO I didn't you did! My hair is messed up!" I got all in his face"isn't it?!?" I screamed

"No it's not come here I'll fix it!"

" no you stay away from my big butt we all know you want to do to it you pedophile! Your like 104 I counted!!!"

He fell to the floor laughing.

Please don't hate me cuz I didn't post in like forever luv u all!!! <3