A bit too tipsy

Hay guys I'm sick in bed and really tired but still typing away an I'm only 13 so give me a brake!

So please vote comment an stuff...

Chapter 1

Summer pov:

"why are you so hot" I said while I tried to balance my ... Vodka ... I think, but who cares right we've been bean here like forever so who gives a shit?! And I'll admit I'm drunk very drunk...

" so I can get pray like you to come to me..." say what?!?!? Looks like im not the only one that had a little to much to drink...I felt cold hand wrap around my waist. The coldnest an surprise made me trip over my own feet and crash head first into what felt like a brick wall! That is so gonna hurt in the morning!

" let's go outside it's a little to crowded in here" I looked up and saw ice cold blue eyes filled with lust, well ya let's go out and better yet let's walk down the dark ally too! Not. Think about what goes on drunk girls and hot drunk strangers, pushing the thought out of my mind I made the right choice.

"I don't think we should -" what the hell I was flipped over orlando's shoulder as he made his way through the crowed as if i wasn't an ounce!

" put me down" I tried to wiggle out of the iron grip when I realized it wasn't working I flipped out I started kicking and punching everywhere.

" shutup and stay still you little brat!" he slapped my ass! Oh no he didn't! No one slaps my ass even if he is a sexy guy I shall have my revenge!!!

Once we were outside wow it's definitely past 12:00 am he grabbed my hips and lowered me down to the ground I was happy for a moment that my feet will meet the ground ... then I noticed I was still in mid air!

" put me down" I kicked out at him.

"why do you have violet eyes?" he was sorta talking to him self but I answered anyway

" I don't know now put me down!" he snapped out of it and smirked- oh shit why is he looking at me like that!! My eyes went wide as he pushed me against the wall and pressed up against me " no I won't put you down what will you do about it?"

I pushed my head as far back as I could but it didn't really help cause our noses still touched!

"your hot too" he wrapped one hand arouned me keeping me pressed against him. He traced my jaw line and down my neck, side an stopped were my skirt ended- mid thigh. God why did I choose to were a damn skirt today!!! He started to travel upward under my skirt! I could feel my cheeks getting hot he let out a small chuckle.

I closed my eyes and gathered my self together

" stop,please stop" I whispered

I felt a small breeze and opened my eyes I was in the ground and orlando was digging in his pocket for something that i don't want to know about...

I got up and made a lousy attempt to run and made it a little way well a few meters... Oh my god. He's an injection in his hand shit I'm terrified of shots!!! He comes toward me slowly and with that smart ass smirk.

" come on stay still an I won't make it hurt... That much hahaha! "

" you stay the hell away from me! " I said running corner to corner

"look you can't give me a shot!"

"And why not"?

" cause I'm allergic!"

" theres no such thing so stay still"

" what if the metal is rusted I could get an infection and die!!!"

" your afraid of shots arnt you" he said not bothering to hide the amusement in his voice

" am not"! I said stubbornly

" sure... " he had me backed up to a wall and did the unexpected he kissed me! And being the drunk teen i am I let him!

I felt a sharp pain in my arn the bitch gave me a shot I screamed In to his mouth witch was of course muffled.

The second he steped backed I didn't think I just slapped him across the face. Then got too tipcy and fainted on him...too bad I really wanted to see the red hand print on his face before I die :(