Say what?!?!

Here it is guys... I'm srry dat Iv been gaping my updates so far apart! It's just that school has been crazy and if I do say so my self I've been pretty crazy!

Anyways, there will be major events that will finish the flash back that Jason had a long time ago. U no the one where Jason kidnapps summer when she was only 14? Ya dat one:)

Summer- Pov-

The cold leather felt relaxing against my tense muscles. Im in the back of the limo heavily tinted windows next to the other girl that was also sold to this man.

He was sitting across of us. The girl fell asleep and was leaning on my shoulder. The atmosphere was quite while he stared at me in the eyes like he was looking into my vary soul.

I didn't want to show any fear but I couldn't help but to look down and this amused him.

While I more of glared at the floor, he genuinely smiled constantly.

"you should sleep, you look terrible" he calmly stated.

I kept quite. They were all the same they want you to let your guard down then attack. I still remember Jason... the memory still hunted me and always will. I felt tears come to my eyes threatening to fall.

I took the risk of looking up. He was frowning.

"did I do something?" I looked up and said two words

"you exists!" I looked back to the girl next to me and saw how peaceful she appeared to be.

He reached his hand out"my name is Joel by the way" I looked to his hand then his face. I kept starring until he took his hand back.

I shifted alittle uncomfortable from the way that this girl was leaning on me. From the corner of my eye I saw him get up nd come towed us and I panicked the jason scene played in my head over an over.

I threw my hands around the girl and healed on for dear life! "don't hurt us, please, please! Please I'll do anything!!" at this time I was sobbing my eyes out!

"whoa there calm down I was only going to take her and lay her down correctly. Why are you so edged anyway?"

He sat back down.

"he- he-" I started crying again

The girl next to me shifted awake and saw me crying. She turned her glare to joel "what did you do?!?"

She practically yelled at him.

"yea just blame the guy for every thing" he mumbled to the side

"excuse me do you have something to say??" she snapped at him.

"no no nothing at all" he sat back down.

"hey my name is Lea. What's yours?" she said putting a gentle hand on my back.

"summer" I whispered through the sobs.

"well summer do you want to talk about it?"

I looked at Joel and looked back at her. She must have gotten the vibe that I wasn't confutable with him there so she did exactly what Kate would do...

"Joel you need to exit the limo at the moment" she said pointing towed the window .

"what?!why?"

"because I said so and because she wants to talk alone soo leave!"

"why can't you leave?"

"because you can run faster than the car and I'm not a full vamp yet so I can't run and talk to her at the same time!"

"ugh! Girls and their stupid talks" he mumbled as he jumped out the car window.

"now what do you néed to talk about"? Then I start my story, the worst day of my life and hopefully the last.

Orlando Pov:

I told rachel that i was have a look around to see if anything could show us what actuion they went to.

(this scene goes out to my friend 'death angle' you know who u are and if you are reading this then please leave a comment!!)

I went back to Jasons room and looked at the bed closely and realized something... vary... very importent! "oh no they did not "- snap my head to the TV and say"WATCH JRSYSHORE" that basterd made that poor girl sit through this and didn't tell me to come?!? I would sooo kill him if he were alive!

I look at the screen again and notice something! OMG it's the episode were the complication makes fun of abracomi!!!

Five mins later

He show ended and I was getting yelled at because I want quote to quote 'focused'

I picked up the sent and we all headed out to the slave house that was in the far east.....

"spit it out"!! I slammed this guy named Matt against the cage again.

He just won't tell me what happend to summer!

"sir I'm telling you she ran outside and then the man took her to a auction where she was sold!"

"no shit bitch! Who the he'll was she sold to?!" I yelled at him. He is gonna have serious bruises on his back!

"I can't give you that information! That is privet and personal info that is meant to be kept hidden!" hidden my ass! I'm going to find out where she Is and then I'll kill him! Rachel and raven are searching for there sister in the other cages.

"you tell me or as the future prince of vamp-empire I'll have your ass cut up and burned to ashes! " his eyes widened reviling scared gray eyey.

"right this way sir" he shook as he spoke, I can tell that he was probably going to pee in his pants at any moment, then I'm going to roll over laughing!

"here are all the flies of the slaves sold in the past week and this is hers." I snagged the file and looked through it.

"Joel eh? Well it states here that he took more than one slave? Selfish basterd! Who else did the son of a gun take?" he hesitated but slowly spoke.

"a young vampire with Lea as the name your highness. She was sold at the same auction as summer".

I smiled pleased with and also disturbed with the answer. Pleased because I have two resins to kill this Joel person and sad because I have to go rescue mode again!

"Rachel, raven we are done here!" I called out and then ran out of there with both girls right behind me.

JOEL Pov:

I cant wait to tell her but what if she is mad?!? What if she kills me but wait I'm a vampire I can take on a love angle that has forgotten how to use her power...right? ....right?!?

Allow me to formally introduce my self and what part I play in this twisted tale...

My name is Joel and im Jason's half brother science my mom had both of us but with a different guys that is how he was a werewolf and how I am a vampire.

And there Is still a lot to uncover in this twisted little tale of mine!

But for now we will get to the necessary things to know...

1. I'm the good guy and plan on helping summer on what she is to face in the near future.

2. She is a love angle and has unbelievably strong gotta that she has to learn borof she turns 18 which isn't too far as of now science she is 17.

3. The most important is that I am awesome!!!!! And that no one knows a liitle dirty secret that no one know not even you all that are reading this now

(and if you do then feel free to type me in the comments)

I heard the cars park and walk out to he front trying the best I could to hide my guilt