Reunions and introductions

Hello people of the world im here again and I have to tell u I'm just unhappy :(

I don't have more than one vote!

Pleazzzzz vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5

Summer pov

What do I do now I'm done with my sandwich an I'm not really sure where things are so....

Oh!!! I could go an like totally jump his room! An I could ask lizzy where it is she would tell me.but where do I find her....

"Lizzy"!!!!!! I yelled as loud as I could looks like she didn't-

"yes summer"?

"shit Lizzy next time you want me' to pee in my pants just yell me' goodness"!

She smiled"well summer your the one that yelled my name like you were getting killed or something"!

"ok anyways I wanted to know where Orlando's room is?"

"I don't think your aloud to go in there because one if he finds out I told you where his room is he'll have my head! And two I'm pretty sure you were told not to go in any rooms. But depending on the reason I might just let some info slip you know if I get to see a good show that don't include you getin killed".

"well it's definitely gonna get a good show and the second part won't happen....I hope and I won't let him know anything"

"ok but what are you gonna do" she already started walking out of the grand kitchen and slowly down the hallway.

"something" I said following her.

"tell me"

"nope"I said popping the "p".

Sigh "whatever"

We finally made it to the room and it was a-ma-ze-ing! The room color was navy blue. A king size navy blue bed-set with black detail the curtains were black there was a giant flat screen at least 75in hooked to a silver mp3 player black furniture desk an dresser as well as the two side tables.

"damn lizzy do you think we could make him go gay and like want the stupid pink more so I could get this one?!?"

"I highly dought that he loves this room but it would be like hilarious to see that"!!! Hmmm loves the room eh?

Well hate to see something happen to his 'love' hehehe.

"Lizzy what would he do if I hmmm I don't know jack his room up"?

"hahaha I don't-"

"LIZZY"!!!!!!

Someone yelled at the top of there lungs. The sudden sound made me jump.

"Lizzy what was that"?!

"oh no no NO!!! It's kate! Look summer I want you to close your eyes and hold on to me tightly ok"?! Why would she want me to-

What was it with people and flipping over there shoulder! Keeping my eyes shut I felt a strong wind hit me.

The name Kate brought back so many memories... She was my best best friend and she promised me that she will call me that summer she left to brazil but she never did an I tried but I couldn't reach her and she never came back either...

I was put down on the floor an this time I wasn't in mid air thankfully.

"Lizzy what is going on how did we get here so fast? An who was screaming"?

I took a look around and we were in a.... Well extremely large family/dinning area.

"no time to explain I have to help Kate!"