Chapter thirty five

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Mira: ACNOCY!!!
Lucy: what?
Natsu: ACNOCY!
Happy: do you even know what acnocy is?
Natsu: nope! ACNOCY!
Me: acnocy is Acnologia and Lucy you Baka!
Nastu: WHAT!? WHY DOES MIRA SHIP IT THEN!?
Mira: because all ships are welcome in Mira's dojo.
Wendy: ummm......
Me: what is it Wendy?
Wendy: why is Natsu reacting so much, there are loads of Lucy ships.
Natsu: THERE IS!?!?
Me: ooooh....Natsu's jealous!
Natsu: AM NOT!
Everyone except Natsu: he's jealous he jealous he jealous!
Natsu: ugh....can we just start?
Me: fine, lets start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-Anna?" I ask Acnologia who's still staring into my eyes.
"Anna Heartfilia?" Melody asks from the crowd who's watching anxiously.
"Yeah." Acnologia says. "You're her, right?"
"Uh..no, Anna Heartfila is my ancestor." I say. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia."
"So she moved on.." Acnologia says to himself. Moved on?

Natsu walks up beside me and Acnologia steps away.
"Is something wrong?" I ask him.
"Did your parents tell you about Anna's history?" He asks me.
"N-No." I say.
"I'll tell you then." He says.

Acnologia narrating

About four hundred years ago, I met a beautiful girl named Anna Heartfilia. She was the princess of Fiore and I was a simple pirate crew member. She ran away from home and I took her with me. We had many adventures together, and fell in love. But then she was forced to return to the palace.

I was depressed for a time, but two months later she returned to me. She told me that she was pregnant with my child. We spent the day together and then she returned home. She had my child. A boy, with her brown eyes and my white hair. She visited me once a month with our child. But on day, she stopped visiting and I never saw her again. But it seems that she found another, because you don't smell like me.

End of narrating

"Wait, smell like you?" Gray asks.
"As you know, dragon slayers have a good sense of smell." Acnologia explains. "All of their descendants have a small trace of their scent on them. Lucy, here, doesn't smell like me at all."
"I'm surprised you're remaining calm, especially after figuring out that your beloved left you for another." Erza says.
"Even if she isn't mine, she's a child of Anna." Acnologia says. "And I'd never hurt a child of Anna."
"So what'll you do?" Juvia asks.
"I have nothing left to live for, please, Lucy, kill me." He says, making us all gasp.

"I-I-I can't!" I protest.
"I've lived for far too long, I've seen the best and worst of humanity, and my emotions have been deprived of me. I have nothing to live for." Acnologia says. "Please, I just want to die."
"You do have something to live for." A voice says. I don't recognise it. I turn around to see a woman who looks a lot like me.
"A-Anna?" Acnologia says in shock.
"Yes, it is me." She says.

"B-But you died!" Acnologia exclaims

"I did, I am simply a ghost." Anna explains.
"So this is the famous Anna Heartfilia, the reason why magic was banned in the first place." Melody says.
"Yes." Anna says.
"Why was magic banned?" Natsu asks.
"My son was born with a terrible magic combination, it killed him." Anna explains. "I was depressed so I banned magic, so no one would have to go through the pain I went through. Unfortunately, my daughter was born with magic, celestial magic, like mine, so I trained her. Since then, all Heartfilia daughters have celestial magic."

"SO YOU LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER MAN!" Acnologia yells.
"You don't understand!" Anna yells back. "You left out one part to your story, a few months after our son's birth, I visited and we..."
"Oh." Acnologia says blushing like mad. "I thought I'd remember something like that."
"You would usually." Anna says blushing like mad. "But I had your memory wiped."
"Why?" Acnologia asks.
"Well, I was planning on having your memory wiped completely of me, but the magic failed." Anna says. We all sweat drop. "But you have something to live for."
"What." Acnologia asks.
"Lucy, she is your descendant. Her smell is different because Layla and Jude used perfume magic to hide her from you." Anna explains. "I must go now." She starts disappearing. Acnologia runs to her body and hugs it before she disappears completely and he falls to the floor.

I feel bad for Acnolgia. I walk over to him and crouch down beside him. Tears fall from his face to the floor. Melody crouches down the other side of him.
"I know wha it's like to lose someone you love." She says. I look at her confused.
"Why can't I just die?" He whispers to himself.
"Anna would want you to live." I say.
"I know it's hard, believe me, I speak from experience." Melody says. "But Anna came here to stop you from dying. That must mean that she wants you to live a happy life."
"But how can I?" Acnologia asks. "The woman I love is gone, my emotions have gone. I have nothing left "
"You will find someone who will light up your life, just like Anna did." Melody says. "Come with us. You'll have adventures, just like you used to, and maybe, you'll find that special person again. But don't die for her, live for her." Acnologia sniffles and stands up. We stand up beside him.
"Alright, I'll come with you." Acnologia says.

"Acnologia's story reminds me of us." Natsu says. I start blushing.
"W-What do you mean by that?" I ask trying to hide my blush.
"Well, you ran away, I took you with me and we had adventures." Natsu says.
"You know that they....you know..." I try to say.
"Yeah, they found love." He says blushing.
"That's not what I'm trying to say Baka!" I say blushing still. Gray walks by.
"She means that they squirted confetti." He says as he walks off. Natsu's face goes bright red, making mine go bright red. My face heats up. We walk away in different directions. What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: HAHAHAHAHA!
Lucy: *blushing* it's not funny.
Mira: EEEEAH NALU!
Me: no it's not...it fricking hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 😂
Natsu: *blushing* I-I-I-
Happy: yes, yes you did.
Me: *is rolling around on floor crying of laughter*
Mira: DOJO MEMBERS!
Dojo members: hai!
Mira: operation: fangirl over ship moment is ago!
Dojo members: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Wendy: so...much....noise....
Happy: AYE!
Lucy: *blushing still* c-can we just finish?
Me: *breathing heavily* awww...but I'm....having....so much.....fun...
Natsu: *blushing still* please, this is just getting awkward.
Me: ok fine...everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee