Chapter twenty

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Natsu: WHO AM I BEATING UP NOW!?
Me: you'll have to see.
Mira: is is someone who will ruin Nalu?
Me:....uh....yes.
Mira: LEMME AT HIM!
Lucy: oh boy...
Happy: aye...
Wendy: shall we start?
Me: let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at the man in top of the red dragon. He had long white hair with a black fringe. His red eyes gazed down on us, sending shivers down my spine.
"Look at the oh so 'mighty' dragon slayer, cowering under a dragon." He says. I gasp. I recognise that voice.
"ROGUE!?" We all yell. He nods his head slightly.
"I'm the Rogue of the future." He says. "Because of the eclipse gate opening, I was able to pass through. As well as someone else, but that won't matter soon." He raises his right hand. A dark shadow-like ball appears in front of it.
"What are yo-?" Melody asks but is cut off.
"Someone here must die." Rogue says. "That person will destroy the eclipse gate, therefore destroying the world."
"Who here would-" Happy begins.
"That person is..." Rogue starts. "LUCY HEARTFILIA!" The shadow ball shoots towards me. Natsu tries to grab it but misses. Melody tries to change its course but fails. Happy attempts to fly me out of the way but he won't make it.
"Move Luce!" Natsu yells but my legs won't move. The shot is about to hit me when a cloaked figure jumps in front of me, taking the blow. They fall to the floor.

As they fall, the hood reveals their head. They have blonde hair and brown eyes.
"She smells familiar." Natsu says. Melody smacks him upside the head.
"Of course you Baka!" She yells. "It's Lucy!" I'm still frozen. Natsu's hand bursts into flames and he glares at future Rogue.
"Luce....get out of here..." He says before running at the dragon.
"No. I refuse!" I yell. Happy grabs my back and flies away. Melody uses her magic to fly after us.
"Shouldn't you stay with Natsu, Melody?" Happy asks. Melody looks at Natsu as he punches Rogue, sending him flying backwards.
"Nah, he's got this." She says and we fly back to the gate.

We get there to find loads of baby dragons everywhere. Happy sets me on the floor and we start fighting the baby dragons.
"OPEN GATE OF THE LION, LEO!" I yell and Leo appears. He starts beating up the dragons.
"ELEMENTAL FIRE AND FURY!" Melody yells and some of the dragons are set on fire.
"OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN, VIRGO!" I yell and Virgo appears.
"GO FORTH MY MINIONS!" Melody yells and her wolves pounce on the dragons.

Me, Yukino, Melody, Levy, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Jellal and Mira step up to the gate.
"We need to get rid of those dragons." Jellal says.
"Well nah." Melody says.
"Maybe if we all target one." Gray says.
"No, only dragon slayers can harm dragons." Erza says.
"Maybe the gate can help?" Juvia says.
"Yes, maybe." Mira says.
"But how?" Yukino asks.
"Hmmmm." I say.
"I've got it!" Levy randomly exclaims. "If we destroy the gate, in theory, the dragons will go back to their own time."
"Yeah!" We all say. "Let's do it!"

We all prepare to throw our strongest spell at it. I get ready to throw my keys into the air.
"3, 2, 1." Erza counts down. "Now!"
"ICE MAKE UNLIMITED!!" Gray yells.
"RE-QUIP NAKAGAMI ARMOUR!" Erza yells.
"ELEMENTAL LIGHTS!" Melody yells.
"WATER NEBULA!" Juvia yells.
"HEAVENLY BODY MAGIC-" Jellal yells.
"SATAN SOUL!" Mira yells.
"SOLID SCRIPT-" levy yells.
"OPEN GATE OF-" Yukino yells.
"ZODIAC!" I yell. Our attacks all hit the gate. A massive smoke cloud covers the damage that our unison raid did, the smoke clears and....ITS STILL STANDING!?!?

"What the-?" Melody says.
"EVERYBODY!!  Someone yells above us. "GET AWAY FROM THE GATE!!" I recognise the voice and we all run as far away as we can. I look around to see a massive red dragon and purple dragon laying on top of the gate. Natsu and Laxus are both standing on top of one. A man with black and white hair lay near them. The gate was destroyed. The dragons started glowing golden. As did future Rogue. Within seconds they had disappeared. Natsu and Laxus fell to the floor. Natsu got back up rather quickly, but he was facing away from us. Everyone went to tend to any injured. I, on the other hand, ran up behind Natsu and hugged him.
"Something wrong Luce?" Natsu asks.
"No, nothing's wrong." I say. "Just...a feeling."

Later that night everyone had been told what had happened.
"I promise, I will not become that man that we encountered today." Rogue says.
"Just...protect Frosch in a years time." Natsu says.
"Frosch?"I ask.
"My cat." Rogue says. "Why may I ask?"
"Future Rogue said that in a year, Frosch will be in great danger." Natsu says.
"In that case then, I'll protect him with my life." Rogue says.

"Soo-" Sting says later. I turn around and slap his face.
"Don't talk to me." I say.
"What did I do?" He asks.
"I said don't talk to me." I say. "And if you must know, you hurt both Yukino and Millianna for a 'plan'."
"That bi-" Sting says but I cut him off.
"And if you even think about beating Yukino or Millianna again." I say. "I will get Natsu on you." He gulps and I walk away laughing Emily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: it's bad I know, but I spent six hours in the car before I wrote this yesterday. So I was tired.
Lucy: why were you in the car for so long?
Natsu: bleh....car....*nearly throws up*
Lucy: even thinking about it makes you sick, really?
Me: anyway...I was visiting grandparents.
Happy: they must live really far away.
Me: 3 hours there.
Natsu: bleh...so long...on a....vehicle...*nearly throws up again*
Wendy: I wish I could help him....
Natsu: don't....worry...about..it....
Mira: *knocks him out*
Me: GEEZ!
Lucy: WHAT THE!?
Happy and Wendy: *scared poopless*
Mira: *smiles sweetly*
Me: uhh.....lets..um...everybody say bye.
Everybody: *everyone except Mira in a scared voice* byieeee