Chapter thirty two

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Wendy: we're going to win the fight, right?
Natsu: of course, we have me.
Everyone except Natsu: *sweatdrop*
Me: let's just start....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeref...is Natsu's brother!? It can't be....could it? Natsu looked just as shocked as I did.
"Now my brother, kill the blond girl." Zeref says. Natsu turns on me, his eyes showing a murderous look, but at the same time, he was fighting the control. He steadily advanced on me. I looked over to see my friends were all out or too far away to reach me in time. None of my spirits would've stood a chance against him. I inched backwards until my back was against a tree.

Natsu was standing above me, his hand on fire and raised.
"Natsu...don't do this..." I say.
"I'm not Natsu, Natsu is dead!" He says. "I am E.N.D!"
"No. Inside you are still the Natsu who cares about his friends!" I say. "The Natsu that fought to protect them! The Natsu that could never eat enough food! The Natsu that was always being reckless!"
"Like I said, Natsu is dead." He says.
"Would you really hurt me?" I ask. "Just because he said to?" Natsu's expression softened and he lowered his hand, extinguishing the flames.
"What am I doing?" He asks himself. He pulls me into a hug. "I'm so sorry Luce." He whispers into my ear. I blush, his warmth spreading through my body.
"It's ok, now go and kick his butt." I say.

Natsu released me and turned his attention to Zeref.
"You make me this demon." Natsu starts. "And then make me attack my best friend! There is no person that I can think of, that is lower than you." His hand is engulfed in flames. "WHAT ARE YOUR MOTIVES!?"
"This world rejected me long ago." Zeref says. "So I reject this world!" His hand was engulfed in a black flame-like thing.

The two brothers went to punch each other, their fists collide, creating a mini explosion.
"You won't have to deal with this alone." I hear Melody say. I look round and see that Melody, Gray, Juvia and Erza are on their feet. They all charge forward.
"STAR DRESS AQUARIUS!" I yell. I was going to finish this fight with my first spirit. I run forward and join the charge. But, Zeref uses magic and sends us flying back, he then creates a barrier, trapping him and Natsu inside. Melody pounds on it.
"I can't break it." Melody says.
"Of course you can't, it's a barrier." Gray says.
"Gray, be nice." Erza says warningly.
"Aye ma'am!" Gray says.
"Juvia knows Natsu will win." Juvia says.
"Yeah..." I say, turning to watch the fight. "I believe in you Natsu, I always did."

Zeref punches Natsu, sending him flying. Natsu hits the barrier and falls to the floor. He slowly gets up and spreads his wings. With one great flap, Natsu is in the air.
"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu yells, his attack hits Zeref. Zeref sends an attack towards Natsu. He easily dodges.
"You want to fight?" Zeref says. "Let's make it interesting." I'm suddenly inside the barrier with a black rope around my neck. Natsu widens his eyes in horror as the role tightens and I struggle to breathe.
"You have two minutes before she dies, better hurry up." Zeref says laughing maniacally.

My friends are trying frantically to break the barrier. Natsu's face is filled with rage. His whole body is engulfed in flames. He charges at Zeref who sidesteps. Natsu makes an impossible turn while charging and huts Zeref.
"FIRE DRAGLN SWORD HORN!" Natsu yells. Zeref falls to the floor with some blood in his mouth. He shakily gets up.
"Good, that's the you I wanted to fight." He says. "For only you can free me from my curse." Curse?
"Curse?" Natsu asks.
"Long ago, I was cursed." Zeref explains. "Everywhere I go, death follows. It killed the one I loved....now...you must kill me." The rope loosens slightly but I still struggle to breathe. "I never wanted this power. Please, you must fight me. If you don't, your friend dies." Natsu grows angrier.
"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!" Natsu yells. My vision starts growing hazy.
"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!"
"FIRE DRAGON CRIMSON LOTUS FLAME BLADE!"
"LIGHTNING FIRE DRAGON ROAR!"
"FIRE DRAGON SWORD HORN!" My vision goes black.

I feel something loosen around my neck and feel the hard floor under me. My vision returns to me and see that my friends are surrounding me, seeing if I'm ok. Natsu is standing above Zeref's body, that's split in two.
"No one hurts Luce while I'm here." He says. I feel butterflies in my stomach. At that moment I understood. I love Natsu. Always have, always will. I stand up, walk over to him and hug him. He hugs back tightly.
"Thank you." I say. His arms are really warm and I blush. Our embrace is interrupted when a loud roar is heard. Acnologia. We forgot the dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done.
Nalu: *blushing*
Mira: NALU CONFIRMED! NALU COMFIR- *passes out with stars for eyes*
Wendy: oh no....*tries to heal Mira.*
Me: Wendy, Mira is having a fangirl attack, no magic can heal that. Just give her a few minutes and she'll hopefully be ok.
Happy: AYE!
Lucy: w-why?
Natsu: u-umm...
Me: heheheh...anyway...everyone say bye.
Everyone except Mira: byieeee