Chapter nineteen

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!!
Mira: I feel bad for Yukino.
Me: yeah?
Mira: BECAUSE STING RUINED MY SHIP WITH HER!!
Me: 😱 HOW DARE HE!
Lucy: here we go again...
Happy: aye....
Natsu: STING HURT ONE OF HIS FRIENDS, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE HIM!
Wendy: can we start?
Me: oh yes...let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the castle entrance and were guided by guards to the ballroom. It was the knly room big enough to dhyb everyone in. There we were briefed on our job. Fairy Tail would guard the entrance with Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus. The others will go through with the researchers and guard the entrance from the other side. Lamia Scale will be escorting the researchers in their journeys. We all took our positions and waited for the gate to be opened.

For an unknown reason the gate wouldn't open. Levy and I went to inspect it.
"Look Lu!" Levy says pointing to something. "There are twelve key shapes around the centre." I see another key shape in the middle.
"And there's one in the middle too!" I say.
"Hmmmm.....there are twelve zodiac keys, right?" Levy says and I nod my head. "And one black key?" I nod again. I gasp suddenly realising what she's getting at.
"Yukino!" I yell. "Can you come here!?" Yukino walks over to us. We explain what we have to do and she nods.

Yukino and I kneel down in front of the gate. I can feel everyone's curious stares behind me. I throw my keys into the air and the form a circle. Yukino throws her black key in the air and it floats in the centre of the circle. The keys move, without changing their positions, and fit into the key shapes. The door begins to glow and slowly opens. Our keys return to us. Researchers hurriedly grab their things as they're pushed through the gate with their guardians.

A short while later my head starts hurting. I put a hand to my forehead and images start flowing through.

Lucy's mind

The eclipse gate opened. The researches went through along with their bodyguards. Minutes after leaving, they run through screaming in fear. The bodyguards are desperately trying to get the researchers to safety. A loud roar echoes throughout the room. Everyone goes silent. I look over to the gate and see six dragons come through. One is grey with purple wings. Another is blue and looks like a crystal. One is a light brown. There's a black one with turquoise wings. An all purple one follows them. Not long after everything is in flames. Everyone's bodies are everywhere. Dead. All of them.

No more Lucy mind

Plue starts growling at the door. Was what I just saw going to happen? We hear a roar on the other side.
"We need to close the gate!" I yell without thinking. Everyone looks at me.
"What do you mean Luce?" Natsu asks.
"There are some..things...there that we don't want ove-" I'm cut off by the researches running back through with their bodyguards. Then a loud roar can be heard. Without thinking, I run to the door control panel.

I try to turn the handle but it's stuck. I look over and see a dragon come through the door. Plue, who's at my feet, growls and snarls at it viciously. The dragon that came through is the crystal one.

 The dragon that came through is the crystal one