Chapter thirty four

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Lucy: so....what do we do now?
Mira: I don't know.
Natsu: dun dun duh!
Me: oh no...
Happy: aye.
Natsu: dun dun duh?
Wendy: maybe we should start now.
Me: hai! Let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the dragons in shock. And why did Natsu call one of the dragons dad? The white one flies into the air while the grey one goes behind Acnologia. The red one charges at him. So does the grey one one. The white one shoots an attack from above.
"IGNEEL NOW!" The grey one yells. The red one, who I assume is Igneel, takes into the sky and so crashes on Acnologia's back. Acnolgia roars and twists so that Igneel is thrown off.

"DAD!" Natsu yells. Erza has to hold Natsu back from running to the ground.
"Why is he calling him dad?" I say to myself.
"You didn't know?" I hear Melody say next to me. "Natsu was raised by a dragon."
"But they all disappeared about fifteen years ago now." Gray says.
"So why are they back now?" Carla asks.
"Maybe they heard about the yummy fishies and wanted some!" Happy says.
"I don't think that's it Happy." I say.
"Whatever it is, they're helping us." Erza says.
"Yes, we should just stay out of their way." Mira says. I look at Natsu's face, it was obvious he wanted to help with the fight.

"GRANDEENEY!" Igneel yells. Grandeeney, the white one, shoots and attack towards Acnologia. Igneel gets in the centre of the attack and hits Acnologia.
"MATALICANNA!" Grandeeney yells. The grey one flies into the air and crashes down on Acnolgia next to Igneel. Acnologia roars and turns his head around. He bites Metallicana's neck and brings him round to his front. Red starts to seep from the dragons throat and eventually, his body goes still. And lifeless.

Metallicana is thrown to the side while the other two dragons roar in anger. Grandeeney crashes down on Acnologia's neck, biting it hard. Acnologia roars and throws his body to the ground, flattening the white dragon. When he gets up, Grandeeney doesn't move.

Igneel roars in anger again. He takes to the sky, Acnologia follows him. They fly above the clouds.
"WE CAN FIGHT ALL WE WANT HERE!" Igneel yells.
"FIGHT!? HA, I'LL BEAT YOU EASILY!" Acnologia yells.
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEN!?" Igneel yells.

We couldn't see what was going on. Occasionally a wing, foot or even a head would appear, but it would disappear quickly. Lots of roars were heard. Until, a hole appeared in the clouds. Something was falling.
"DAD!" Natsu yells crying. I can see that the dragon is red and covered in darker red blood. Oh no...

Igneel falls to the ground and Natsu runs to him. He falls to the floor and hugs his father's neck. I walk up behind Natsu and try to comfort him. Melody walked up to his head and closed his eyes.
"Rest in peace." She whispered. The dragons started glowing gold, and slowly deteriorated. When Igneel fully disappeared I pull Natsu into a hug. He hugs back and cries into my shoulder. I was really mad at Acnolgia now.

Acnologia lands on the ground and let's out a large road. Someone runs up to him, but he grabs them with his mouth and throws them aside. Everyone else charges at him. I stay down and hug Natsu. I'll fight him in a minute. Terrorising innocent people was bad enough. But making Natsu cry, he's crossed the line. In fact, he's so far away from the line, he can't even see it!

I release Natsu and place him on the floor. He looks up at me in confusion as I stand up. I smile at him before heading to the dragon. I push through the crowd of wizards attacking the dragon. When I get to the front Acnologia stares at me, sending shivers down my spine. He didn't attack me. Everyone stopped. Why wasn't he attacking me? I inch closer to him. And closer. And closer. Until he starts glowing a bright blue.

When the light dies down, I can see a man with blue eyes and long white hair standing in place of the dragon. He's wearing a black cloak and has blue tattoos on his right arm. He walks closer to me, making me step back.
"Lucy! What are you doing?!" Melody half yells.
"I don't know!" I half yell back. The man steps closer to me. He's now inches away from my face.

I step back only to find a tree is behind me. The man traps me with his arms. Everyone is about to run at him when I hold up my hand, telling them it's ok. The man stares into my eyes. I find some sort of comfort in them. He starts breathing heavily.
"I-It's really you." He says.
"Huh? What do you mean?" I ask.
"After all these years, you're back." He says hugging me.
"Umm...who are you? And what do you mean I'm back?" I ask him. I am very confused right now.
"It seems you don't remember." He says pulling away. "It's me, Acnolgia. And you died about four hundred years ago." WHAAA-!? I stare at him confused.
"Don't you remember Anna?" He asks. Anna!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done.
Wendy: I thought that Acnologia wanted to destroy everything. Not hug them.
Me: well, child, let me explain, Acnologia and Anna have a past together. One theory to Fairytail, and one that I believe in, is that when Acnolgia sees Lucy, he's gonna think that she's Anna, her ancestor.
Mira: so Lucy could then use that to her advantage and try to convince him to stop. Also...THEY'RE A SHIP!
Lucy: you ship...my ancestor....and Acnologia...
Me: well I don't know if I do...I mean, I think they're cute together....
Mira: I SHIP EVERY SHIP! But OTPs always come first.
Happy: that's why you have a nali dojo member.
Mira: yep! All ships are welcome in my dojo.
Natsu: nali?
Lucy: you and Lisanna.
Natsu: oh....
Mira: *is still talking about her dojo*as long as you don't hate people for their ships.
Me: I agree!
Happy: AYE!
Lucy: can we end now?
Me: fine...everyone say bye
Everyone: byieeee