Chapter six

Me: Hellooooo people and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!!
Mira: SO MUCH NALUUUUUuu
Me: Mira you broke the caps lock again!
Natsu: so no more yelling at ice freak? 😢
Lucy: aah...peace and quiet for once.
Me: ITS FIXED!
Lucy: oh no....
Natsu: WHERE ARE YOU ICE PRINCESS!?
Happy: Gray is currently reading the Gruvia fanfic.
Mira: he is? EEEEEEEEEEEE
Wendy: it seems no one is normal anymore.
Happy: aye...
Me: there is no definition of a normal human being.
Happy: AYE!
Natsu: LETS START!
Me: WHY IS EVERYONE STEALING MY LINE!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get off the ship and wait for master to say something.
"Alright brats!" He says. "Same as always. You go explore, do any taken jobs while I do my thing. Be at the usual hotel by sunset! Now go my children!" We all scramble in different directions. Natsu grabbed my wrist and ran to where the person who put up our job was. (Imagine when they first met and were running from the Royal army.) Happy flew after us as quickly as he could.

We got to the person's house. It was a simple white house. We knocked on the door as was greeted by a man with ginger hair and green eyes. Were invited inside and we sit down on one of his chairs.
"I'm glad you could help." He says. "Mages are so troublesome these days." I was about to say that we're mages but then remembered what Natsu had said earlier.

Flashback

"Most people won't know that we use magic." Natsu says on the ship. "If they say anything that suggests that he doesn't know what we are, just go along with it."
"Ok." I say.

End of flashback

"I agree, mages can be troublesome..." I say trying to follow through. Natsu nods in agreement.
"The last I saw them was in the forest nearby." He says. We then leave and head to the forest.

We arrive at the forest. All the trees are tall.
"I smell something..." Natsu says after walking for a while. He sniffs the air, draws his sword and moves forward slowly. I draw mine and follow. Then I hear a twig snap and turn just in time to parry a blow. Natsu's about to help me but he's then attacked.

I push my attacker off and he flies back a few meters.
"ANIMAL SOUL WOLF!!" He yells. He has the same magic as Lisanna.
"GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL, TAURUS!!" I yell summoning Taurus. Taurus appears and swings his axe at him. He's knocked to the floor and Taurus disappears.

Another appears before me.
"WATER FLUSH!" He yells (ignore my spell creativity.) Water surrounds me.
"OPEN GATE OF THE WATER BEARER, AQUARIUS!" I yell and Aquarius appears.
"You better have a good reason for this!" She says as she gathers the water and shoots it back at my attacker. The attacker is hit and falls to the floor.
"Now, I'm going on a date with my boyfriend, I won't be available for the rest of the day." She says as she disappears.

Three more appear before me.
"TERRAIN EFFECT, GRAVITY CHANGE!" One yells. One body is sent to the floor. It feels like the entire world is on my back. I reach for Libra's key.
"OPEN GATE OF THE BALANCE, LIBRA!" I yell and Libra appears. She changes the gravity back to normal and I can stand.
"OPEN GATE OF THE FISH, PISCES!" I yell and Pisces appears.
"YUMMY FISH!" I hear Happy yell somewhere. Pisces fly into the air and dive down on two of my opponents, swallowing them. The last tries to run away but I catch him with my whip. I then pull on it tight and he falls to the floor.

We've defeated all the bandits now. Most of them were covered in flames, by Natsu, some had bruises, from Happy, and the rest lay in a pile, by the one and only me. We walked back into town and claimed our reward.
"Let's get something to eat!" Natsu says.
"AYE SIR!" Happy says. "Come on Lushee!"
"I'm coming." I say and run after them.