Chapter seven

Me: hellooooo people and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!!
Me: you still mad Mira?
Mira: nope. Because now they can get together willingly now. Yay!
Me: Yay!
Lucy: how does that even work?
Natsu: who cares?
Lucy: how dense are you?
Happy: he's very dense.
Natsu: HEY!
Me: DON'T FIGHT!
Natsu: we're not fighting!
Me: YOU GOING AGAINST ME? Cause I can write it so that I kick your a- *mouth covered my Mira*
Mira: there are children here! *uncovers mouth.*
Me: I apologise Wendy.
Wendy: it's fine...really...
Natsu: let's start!
Me: STOP STEALING MY LINE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get back home and I head home. Natsu and Happy following me.
"Don't you have other things to do?" I ask them.
"Nope." Natsu says.
"AYE!" Happy says. I sigh and enter my house. They quickly run into my room and lay down on my bed. What am I going to do with them? I go into the kitchen and make some food. Natsu comes running in shortly after.

We finish eating and head down to where 'Fairy Tail MKII' is being built. Gildarts, Laxus and Erza are doing most of the building work. Most of the girls are decorating. Everyone else is either watching, not here or on board helping to lift things. We get on the ship. I go downstairs to help the girls plan/decorate the interior.

"So here will be Gajeel's room." I hear Mira say. "And Levy will be next door." I smile. Mira you sly devil.
"Why is my room next to Gajeel's?" I hear Levy say.
"Because I said so." Mira says.
"Where's my room Mira?" I hear Lisanna say.
"Yours is next to Bixlow's." Mira says.
"But I want it next to Natsu's!" Lisanna says.
"I've already put Lucy's next to Natsu's." Mira says. I then walk round and join them. Lisanna, seeing me, stormed off.
"She'll get over it...right?" Melody asks hopeful.
"Let's just hope so." Erza says.
"Hi Lu!" Levy says.
"Hey Levy!" I say. We then get to work planning the rooms. We'd planned al of the bedrooms. Levy's next to Gajeel's. Juvia's next Gray's. Erza's next to Jellal's. Mira's next to laxus'. Lisanna's next to Bixlow's. Mine next to Natsu's. Melody's next to Lucas'. Wendy's next to Romeo's. And many more. There were going to be ten bathrooms to fit all of the crew. E kitchen was relatively large too. There was a whole other section that was below below deck. We decided to use that for storage.

After planning, we decided to go back on land. Melody, Erza, Levy and I went to explore the forest a bit. We found a few birds and a jaguar. But Melody scared it away. We decided to split up so we could explore more and quicker. I went with Melody, partly because she refused to leave my side. We had found a strange temple. Melody went to look inside while I stayed outside. I heard a growl behind me. I turned around and was pounced by another jaguar. I tried to block but it pinned me to the ground. I tried to push it off but it was too strong. I kept biting the air then finally managed to bite my shoulder. I screamed in pain. The jaguar was tackled off me by a blur of purple and brown. I heard a series of growls and claws ripping stuff before I blacked out.

I woke up in a wooden room. I'm laying on a bed and I'm alone. Suddenly the door bursts open and I see pink hair.
"LUCE!" Natsu yells and hugs me. "Thank god you're ok.
"Of course she's ok." I hear Melody's voice say. "She's stronger than she looks you know." Natsu releases me and inspects my shoulder. There was a visible bite mark, but other than that, it was ok.
"You know you're really heavy Lucy..." Melody says.
"HEY!" I yell at her. Though we both laugh a little.
"Anyway, I need to talk to Lucy alone for a minute." Melody says. "Natsu, please?" Natsu gets up and leaves. Melody then sits beside me on the bed. A little wolf pup climbs up and sits on her lap.
"Do you know who attacked you?" She says. I shoot her a confused look. "The jaguar that attacked you...I could sense magical energy coming from it."
"W-Was it Lisanna?" I ask.
"I don't think so." She says. "I mean, her scent wasn't familiar. But whoever it was, was able to use animal soul magic." Then I remembered the bandit in the woods. He used animal soul magic. Maybe he survived? After all, we didn't do anything with the defeated bandits.
"Natsu you can come in!" Melody yells interrupting my chain of thoughts. Natsu comes running back in. He pushes Melody off the bed, and sits in her place. Luckily Melody didn't flatten the pup that was on her lap. She stands up, brushes herself off and walks out, with the pup following her.
"How you feeling?" He asks.
"Better." I say. I can't tell him what Melody told me. What would he do? Lisanna would hate me. What if it wasn't her though?
"Get some sleep." He says. "I'll be here." Once again my thoughts are interrupted. I lay back against the pillow and fall asleep.

I wake up again to find myself outside. I being carried bridal style by someone. I look up and see Natsu.
"N-Natsu?" I say.
"Go back to sleep." He says.
"But I'm not tired!" I say. He laughs and puts me down. We walk the rest of the way to my house. We get in and...
"AAH!" I scream. Erza, Gray, Wendy and Melody were all in my house.
"Hi Lucy!" Wendy says.
"Hey, you're back!" Gray says.
"Glad you're ok." Erza says.
"I'm just gonna go to bed." I say.
"Wait Luce." Natsu says grabbing my arm. "They wanted to ask you something."
"Do you want to go on a job with all of us?" Melody says.
"Sure." I say. "Now I'm going to bed so I'm not sleeping during the day." I walk into my bedroom and change into my nightgown. I then crawl into bed and go to sleep.

I wake up once more feeling hot. I look on my bed. EVERYONE IS SLEEPING ON MY BED!!
"AAH!" I scream. Melody wakes up and is on her feet instantly.
"Who's attacked you!?" She says.
"No one!" I say. "You're all on my bed!"
"So we are." Erza says who's now sitting up.
"It's...really...comfy..." Natsu says, he's still half asleep.
"Aye..." Happy says.
"When did Happy get here?" Wendy asks.
"I was here all the time." He says. "You just forgot about me."
"Well, out!" I say. "I need to change."
"Yeah, boys OUT!" Erza and Melody yell. They leave immediately.

"That meant you girls too." I say.
"Oh come on Lucy." Melody says.
"We're all girls here." Erza says.
"I'll leave if you want me to." Wendy says.
"No, it's fine." I say. I change into the clothes from Evergreen's and tie my hair in a side ponytail. I grab my weapons. We then walk out and greet the boys.
"What are we going to do today?" Erza says.   
"Let's just walk around and see what comes up." Gray says. We all agree on that and head out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: annd done.
Mira: why no Nalu? 😢
Me: they're going to be friends first. Besides they've only just met.
Natsu: can it happen now?
Me: *smirks* sure, you can do it yourself Natsu.
Lucy: NO!!
Happy: they liiiikkkkeeeee each other.
Nalu: SHUT UP CAT!!
Mira: don't dis the cat.
Me: he knows what he's talking about.