Chapter fourteen

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!!
Natsu: ITS BUTT KICKING TIME!!
Lucy: YOU'VE HAD YOUR TURN!
Happy: AYE!
Natsu: BUT I WANT ANOTHER TURN!
Me and Mira: *look at each other and speak the language of matchmaking* 😏😏
Lucy: oh boy....
Wendy: it's Mira's turn this time.
Natsu: oh...SHOW THEM NOT TO MESS WITH US MIRA!
Me: they didn't even...never mind....
Mira: I will.
Me: let's start....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit down on one of the benches with Natsu and Melody. Happy sits down on top of my head. The Team Bs enter the fences area and the announcer states who's fighting who. Levy will be fighting Yukino from Sabertooth. Gajeel will fight Rogue from Sabertooth. Mira will fight Jenny from Blue. Pegasus. Laxus will fight Jura from Lamia Scale. Jellal will fight Ichiya from Blue Pegasus. Juvia will fight Beth Vanderwood from Mermaid Heel.

Our first fight begins. Levy v Yukino.
"GO LEVY!" I yell. Levy looks back and smiles. She turns to face Yukino.
"SOLID SCRIPT FIRE!" Levy yells. The word fire appears above her head and shoots towards Yukino.
"OPEN POLARIS!" Yukino yells pulling out a silver key. A giant pink teddy bear appears and blocks Levy's attack.
"Luce, isn't that the magic you use?" Natsu asks.
"Yeah, but Levy will be ok...I have all the zodiac ones and they're the strongest." I say.
"SOLID SCRIPT ICE!" Levy yells and the word ice shoots towards the bear. Ice holds the bear in place so it can't move.
"SOLID SCRIPT IRON!" The word iron appears above Yukino. She jumps out of the way before it falls on her.
"OPEN OPHIUCHUS!" Yukino yells. A giant snake-thing appears behind her and moves towards Levy. Wait....the key to that isn't silver! It's gold, like the zodiac keys, but it has a black snake wrapped around it. Could that be a black key? Levy dodges just before she's hit.
"SOLID SCRIPT BULLET!" Levy yells. A large bullet hits Ophiucus in the head. He goes back to the spirit realm. Yukino runs at Levy.
"SOLID SCRIPT HOLE!" Levy yells and a hole appears under Yukino. She falls in and Levy wins.

Next fight is Gajeel v Rogue.
"IRON DRAGON ROAR!"
"SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!" The attacks collide and create a mass explosion. A shadow starts to surround Rogue.
"COME ON ROGUE!" Sabertooth members yell.
"COME ON GAJEEL!" Levy yells and I smirk at her.
Rogue turns into a shadow. He moves across the floor and knocks Gajeel to the ground. The shadow starts to consume Gajeel. Then he did something no one expected. He....ATE! He ate the shadow.
"IRON SHADOW DRAGON MODE!" Gajeel yells and turns into a shadow too. They then seem to have a race around the battle area. They crashed into each other until Gajeel's stepped out from his shadow and punched Rogue as hard as he could. Rogue was sent flying out of his shadow and hit the magic ward. He fell to the floor, barely breathing. Gajeel had won.

Third fight, Mira v Jenny. For a reason unknown to me, it turned out to be a swimsuit competition. All the girls from Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus had to join in too. We all entered the arena and got ready.
"RE-QUIP!" Erza yells and changes into a simple black bikini. Several boys got nosebleeds.
"I'm gonna hate this...RE-MAKE!" Melody yells and changes into a purple bikini. It had a silver ring that connected the chest piece to stop it from falling. The bottom part was simple with the ring to the side. Several more boys got nosebleeds and Lucas passed out. Cards surrounded Cana and Juvia's body turned to water. When they were visible, Cana was wearing a brown, green and yellow striped simple bikini. Juvia had a purple bikini with white spots. The top was simple but the bottom had a small skirt. Gray passed out and Gildarts tried covering eyes from looking at his daughter. Levy used fire to surround her as she changed into a simple orange bikini with black hearts on. Gajeel blushed like crazy. I summoned Virgo and she used magic and to change me into a very revealing white bikini with a blue bow on the left strap. I looked over at everyone and saw Natsu blushing slightly. Wait...WHAT!? I feel my face heat up as I blush. Mira changes into hers which is a dark blue cloth around her chest with a ring at the front. The bottom is the same but, I hope, with a cloth that goes under the legs. Every boy gets a nosebleed and some pass out, including Laxus. Jenny changes into hers. It's pink with black tiger stripes. And so it begins.

All we have to do is stand on the outside of the arena while Mira and Jenny do their 'thing'. They show off their bikinis. Then they add knee high socks. Then it's school swimsuits. Then it's another bikini. Then their battle form. Finally! I'm starting to get uncomfortable standing here.  Jenny changes first. Then Mira into her strongest from. Jenny looked shocked and a little scared.

Mira took advantage of Jenny's scared state and charged at her

Mira took advantage of Jenny's scared state and charged at her. Mira hit her with her claws and Jenny was knocked out. Mira win. I was glad that fight was over. We now had a break until the last three fights of the day.

I quickly walked out of the arena, covering myself, and went to the infirmary where I could change. A lot of the girls had the same idea. We all changed into our normal clothes and stepped outside. Most of the boys were still out cold. I walked towards Natsu who blushed when he saw me.
"U-uh h-hey." I say blushing. Now things are going to be awkward. Wait why?
"H-Hi." He says.
"T-they r-really have strange ways of f-fighting, don't they?" I say.
"Y-Yeah...." Natsu says. Why did Virgo put me in something revealing?
"You liiikkkkeeee each other!" Happy says making us both blush a colour that puts Erza's hair to shame.
"S-SHUT UP CAT!" We both yell.

Fourth fight finally began. Laxus v Jura. Jura was supposed to be one of the strongest wizards in the country. This'll be interesting.
"LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!" Laxus yells but Jura blocks his attack. While Jurs was busy blocking the attack, Laxus got closer. Jura punched Laxus' face and stomach multiple times. Mira screamed when he fell to the floor. Jura was about to hit him with a pillar when Laxus suddenly shot upwards and punched Jura in the face. Jura was sent flying backwards.
"LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!!" Laxus yells and the attack hits Jura. When Jura doesn't get up the audience cheers and Laxus bows.

Fifth fight. Jellal v Ichiya. Ichiya pulled out a strange perfume bottle and sprayed it at Jellal. It hit Jellal. It didn't really do much but Jellal put a hand to his mouth. With his other hand, Jellal reached for one of his staffs. He hit it against the floor and a magic circle appeared. A blue light rose from the circle and shot towards the sky. Seconds later it reappeared but landed on Ichiya. Ichiya fell to the floor in an overly dramatic way. The audience cheered. Jellal won.

Last fight. Juvia v Beth. Beth made some vegetables grow from the ground and sent them flying towards Juvia. They went straight through her.
"Nice try but physical attacks don't hurt me." Juvia says. "WATER NEBULA!!" Water surrounds Beth and traps her. It sons falls on her and she falls to the floor. After five seconds of not getting up, the audience cheered. Juvia won. We've won all of our fights so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: annd done.
Natsu: SO MUCH BUTT KICKING!
Mira: THE NALU MOMENTS!!!!!!
Me: I KNOW!!!!!!!
Natsu: *ignored*
Lucy: I'm starting to worry about their mental health...
Happy: aye...
Me and Mira: HEY!
Me: this is normal for fangirls like us.
Mira: yeah! See the reader agrees!
Lucy: *sigh*
Wendy: maybe we should end befor-
Me: everyone say bye!
Everyone: byieeee