Chapter twenty three

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Natsu: IT'S BUTT KICKING TIME!
Lucy: oh boy...
Me: well I have nothing to say so let's start right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My surroundings changed. I was in the large room. Now I'm on a field with Melody, Plue and Dynasty. In front of us is Jackal. I make sure Plue and Dynasty are well out of harms way.

"ELEMENTAL FIRE AND FURY!" Melody yells. Jackal dodges her attack easily. I get my whip out and attack him. Jackal catches my whip and it starts exploding.
"LUCY, LET GO!" Melody yells, but it's too late. There's a small explosion on my hand. I scream in pain as a large burn mark covers my hand. Melody draws her sword and runs at Jackal. Jackal dodges her attacks and touches Melody's stomach. An explosion occurs and she falls to the ground, clutching her stomach. Dynasty whines as she groans.
"OPEN GATE OF THE WATER BEARER, AQUARIUS!" I yell, summoning her from a nearby lake. Aquarius appears and floats behind me.

"What is it now?" She asks annoyed.
"Uh..." I point to Jackal.
"Tch." She says and shoots water towards him. I then summon Scorpio to attack him. His attacks are useless however. Jackal was wading through the water, within minutes, he'll be close enough to strike. Sagittarius wasn't available. No one else can be summoned without getting hurt.
"Lucy." Aquarius says. "I can't defeat him. Us spirits can only slow demons down."
"Well then ho-" I start.
"Listen." She says. "Summon the Celestial Spirit King. He can wipe them out easily."
"But I don't have his key." I say.
"There isn't a physical object to summon him." She says. "You need to break a zodiac key, but it has to be one with a strong bond."
"I can't break a key." I protest. "You're all my friends!"
"Break mine." She says and I gasp. "I don't trust you, but we've been together since you were young. That should be enough."
"But I-" I say.
"If you want to save your friends you will do it." She says.
"No, there has to be another way!" I cry.
"If there was I would've said it." She says." I won't die. You just won't see me again."
"I'm getting closer." Jackal says.
"Do it!"
"Ope gate of the celestial spirit King!" I say crying. Aquarius glows gold.

Lucy,
I may not trust you, but we've known each other for a long time. You were Layla's kid. I was angry when she passed me to you. But I tolerated you because you were Layla's kid. Through all of the years I've lived, I never met someone quite like you. You care for your friends but are not afraid to get into a fight. I'll admit, I enjoyed our time together. One day, I will see you again. Wether that be when you die, or I get a new key, who knows. But thank you Lucy, for all our time together.

I cried as her words rung through my head. The celestial spirit King appeared in front of me and swung his hammer at Jackal. After one hit, the King disappeared. I was then surrounded by a water bubble and was wearing a green skirt and bikini top. On my chest was a blue marking.
I transferred her magic to you, use it well friend a voice said in my head. I put my arms to the side and began chanting Urano Metria. Jackal was trying to hit me, but the water bubble was blocking his attacks.
"URANO METRIA!" I yell and the golden light shoots towards Jackal. I open my eyes to see Jackal burnt to a crisp, but still standing. Melody gets up.
"ELEMENTAL LIGHTS!" Melody yells and the grass starts glowing purple. A huge light shoots upwards and hits Jackal. I don't now what happened to him because he disappeared. I fell down along with Melody.
"Let's just rest for a bit." Melody says.
"Agreed." I say. Plue comes over and snuggles against my chest.

"So now what?" I hear someone say. Erza. I keep my eyes closed.
"Well, their leader hasn't shown up yet." Wendy's voice says.
"Well what do we do?" Carla asks.
"Maybe we have to find him?" Gray's voice says.
"No, I don't smell anyone else here." Melody's voice says.
"Well, I'm going to find him!" Natsu's voice says.
"AYE!" Happy's voice says.
"Not so fast!" Erza says. A loud thump was soon heard. I open my eyes and slowly sit up.
"She's awake!" Wendy says.
"What happened?" I ask.
"After a while, we were teleported back here." Melody says.
"Good you're all awake." A voice says.
"Who's there!?" Natsu says. A man appears out of thin air. He has long black hair and black eyes.
"I." He says. "Am Mard Geer, the demon leader."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I'm tired.
Lucy: then sleep.
Me: but it's too early!
Lucy: but he's asleep! *points to Natsu*
Natsu: *is asleep, snoring*
Me: that's because he's Natsu,
Lucy: that doesn't explain anything!
Happy: actually, it explains a lot of things.
Mira: for example, why Nalu should be cannon.
Lucy: how? How do you always manage to turn our conversations into something about Nalu
Mira: because I am the ultimate fangirl.
Me: AYE SIR!
Lucy: I've lost track of who is what Happy.
Happy: AYE!
Me: hehehe...anyway...everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee