Chapter eight

Me: helloooo people and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!!
Me and Mira: so exciting!! EEE NALU!!
Lucy: oh boy...
Natsu: what are we doing again?
Everyone except Natsu: *face palm*
Wendy: author-San is writing a Nalu fanfic.
Lucy: much to my despair.
Me: oh come Lucy, you know you like it really.
Lucy: *blushing* w-what n-no j-just shut up!
Me: *evil laugh*
Mira: LETS START!!
Me: STOP STEALING MY LINE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're in the capital city of Fiore. In other words, my old home. I'm waiting on the docks for Natsu and Gray to get out with Erza, Wendy and Melody. I look towards the centre of the city and see the castle. It feels strange looking at it from the outside. I wonder how my parents are doing.
"You alright Lucy?" I hear Melody say.
"Yeah...I'm fine." I say sighing. I turn to look at them. Melody and Erza share a look before the boys come out.
"LETS GOOO!!" Natsu yells.
"AYE!!" Happy yells.
"Do they have to be so loud?" Carla, the white cat/parrot says.
"FLAME BRAIN SHUT UP!!" Gray yells.
"BE QUIET EVERYONE!!" Melody yells at them.
"ENOUGH!!!!" Erza yells and everyone is silent. I sigh. We then walk to the person who put up the request.

Their house is a small green house. Erza knocks on the door and a woman with straight blonde hair and blue-ish eyes, I couldn't really tell what colour they were, answers. She said that a lot of men have been breaking into her house lately for no reason.
"We'll stay the night, if you don't mind." Erza says.
"Then I can kick their a-" Natsu says but his mouth is covered with Melody's hand.
"No bad language!" Melody says, removing her hand from his mouth.
"St-" Gray begins but his mouth is covered by Melody's hand.
"No bad language!" She says again. "How many times must I say it!?" She removes her hand from his mouth.

It's night now and we're watching for the burglars. I look out the window and see a figure making his way to the house.
"Guys I se-" I say but my mouth is covered. The air is escaping my lungs and I pass out.

I wake up in...wait...MY ROOM IN THE CASTLE!!? I breathe heavily. How did I get here? Then I remember. My kidnapper must've brought me here. I'm still in my clothes and still armed. I sit up and put a hand to my head. Where were the others? I look outside and see that it's day. I was out for that long? The bedroom door opens and a servant enters.
"Sorry to bother miss Lucy." She says. "But your parents have requested your presence." I sigh.
"Tell them I'll be right there." She bows and leaves. I slowly get up and re-tie my hair into a side pony tail. I then walk put and head to the throne room.

My mother and father are sitting on their golden thrones. They look down at me.
"Lucy dear!" Mother says. "We're so glad you're back!"
"I'm not." I say.
"That is no way to speak to your mother." Father says.
"Can I go now?" I say.
"No." Father says.
"We're holding a ball in honour of your return." Mother says.
"I didn't come here of free will!!" I yell.
"We know, that's why we had you kidnapped." Father says. "We knew you joined Fairy Tail. We knew you took that job. We were watching you the entire time."
"So you stalked me!?" I say, anger building up inside of me. I turn to leave.
"If you run away again." Father begins. "Your horse will be killed." I gasp slightly and storm out of the room.

How dare they keep me like this! How could they!? AHH! I throw a pillow at the wall. I had to get out, with Celestia. The ball was starting in a few hours. I fell on my bed. Suddenly, I had an idea. I got up and grabbed one of my dresses. It was a simple pink one. I get my sword and cut it into strips. Then I get my sewing kit and sew the parts together. Satisfied with my work, I hang it over the railing on the banister. Finished, I leave to get ready for the ball.

I put my dress on and do my hair. (Me: since I suck at describing these things, here are the pictures...)

)