Chapter thirty

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Mira: EEEE THIRTY CHAPTERS OF NALU!!!
Me: I KNOW RIGHT EEEE!!!
Lucy: breathe.
Me and Mira: NO! EEEEE!!
Natsu: oh no.....
Happy: aye....
Wendy: can we just start?
Me: let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're now in Hardgeon. Melody, Erza, Gray, Wendy and Carla joined us. We have to find a necklace in the woods.
"I don't see it anywhere." Gray says.
"Me neither." Erza says. My eyes catch something shiny.
"Ooh shiny!" I say as I run over to it. It's a necklace with a red diamond.
"That's it!" Melody says who's looking over my shoulder.
"Wooh-" Natsu yells but is cut off by a loud roar.
"What was that?" Wendy asks.
"Maybe we should get back." I say. We head back.

We return the necklace and collect our reward. We then head to the ship that quickly sets sail thanks to Erza. It's not long before something swoops down and nearly capsizes the ship. I look up and see a black dragon with blue markings.
"A-A dragon!?" Natsu exclaims. It swoops down again and knocks our ship onto the nearest island. Natsu covers my body with his as we land on the beach. We all stand up and prepare to fight it. (Since I'm too lazy, the fight didn't go so well).

We'd been fighting the dragon for hours, and our attacks did nothing. Everyone was out of magic.
Guys! Form a circle! Hold the hands of the person next to you!" Melody yells. We do as she says. I stand next to her and Natsu. Natsu grabs my hand, making me blush. An orb surrounds us. The dragon swoops down on the orb but is knocked back. I'm consumed by darkness.

I hear people moving around.
"Come on Luce, wake up." I hear Natsu's voice say. I slowly open my eyes to see that we're in a hut.
"What happened?" I ask. Natsu looks at me and quickly hugs me before explaining.
"We were knocked out by that dragon." He says.
"How long were we out?" I ask.
"Seven years."
"Oh o-WAIT WHAT THE!?!?" I scream.
"Shh!" He shushes me. "I don't know how, but we were. Levy had been researching the dragon, and found that it's name is Acnologia. He used to be a dragon slayer, but his dragon side took over him. He's a minion of Zeref, the dark wizard."
"So, what are we going to do?" I ask.
"Erza's trying to get in contact with the other members and gramps." He says. "Until then, we're on strict orders to rest." I nod my head and close my eyes again. After a few minutes, I feel something warm on my head. It then leaves and I hear Natsu leave. Did...Natsu just...kiss my head? I blush at the thought. No, he didn't, he just wouldn't, right?

Two days have passed and everyone has finally returned. Makarov is now the master once more. We're now having a meeting on what to do.
"We need to put them down." Erza says.
"They can't be allowed to go free in the world." Melody says.
"I'll kick their butts myself!" Natsu says.
"Be quiet brats!" Master yells. "We will have to declare war on them, but first, we'll need help from the other pirates."
"AYE!" We all yell.
"Natsu and Lucy will go to Sabertooth." Master says. "Erza and Jellal will go to Blue Pegasus. Gray and Juvia will go to Lamia Scale. Gajeel and Levy, Mermaid Heel.-" master keeps talking but Natsu grabs my hand and pulls me away.

He takes me to a cliff where a weird oval-shaped light is.
"What's that?" I ask.
"It's a portal, it's how I got off the island before." He says.
"How does it work?" I ask.
"You think about where you wanna go." Natsu says. I step to the portal and think of Sabertooth. I think of Yukino and, even though I don't want to, Sting and Rogue. I step through the portal.

I arrive at Sabertooth's island. Yukino runs up to me.
"Lucy!" She yells as she hugs me. "It's been so long!"
"I know." I say. Natsu appears next to me.
"Where's Sting, it's urgent." He says.
"I'll take you to him." Yukino says. She leads us away.

She leads us to a large house. Inside is Sting and Rogue.
"Sting, Lucy and Natsu need to talk to you." Yukino says.
"Can't it wait?" Sting says.
"They say it's urgent." She says.
"Fine, what is it?" He says.
"We need your help to defeat Zeref and his minion, Acnologia." Natsu says.
"And why would we do that?" Rogue asks.
"Because if you don't, they'll destroy the kingdom, then you'll never be King." I say, playing with his interests.
"Fine." Sting says. "We'll be there in a week."

We get back home to find everyone already back. Gray is hugging Juvia protectively. Erza is shaking on fear. Levy seems upset and Gajeel looks scared.
"What happened?" I ask them.
"Ichiya." Erza says. That explains everything.
"Leon trying to steal my Juvia." Gray says.
"Mermaid Hell girls are mean and weird." Levy says. "They called me short in a mean way."
"And they tried getting all over me." Gajeel says.
"So what happened with you?" Juvia asks.
"Sting's only doing it because he thinks he'll be King." I say.
"Nice one." Jellal says. "Let's just hope he doesn't get too mad when he isn't crowned."
"Yep." I say. It's going to be a long and rough war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done.
Lucy: is it just me, or is your writing getting worse.
Me: SHUT UP!
Wendy: why is it author-san?
Me: it's a surprise until later.
Natsu: I don't like surprises.
Mira: *jumps up behind Natsu* SURPRISE!
Natsu: AAH! *jumps away and lands on Lucy*
Lucy: ouch...
Me: anyway...everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee