Chapter 31 (So it's you)

This chapter is dedicated to rain_water, looking for a good lgbtq story? Then look no further since rain's 2 profiles has an organized collection of them. So thank you rain :D

Anyways pic on the side is of Arlandre and Cadence.... and a video of Ariana Grande's 'Almost is Never Now' (gahh so cute)----------------->>>

============================================================

Chapter 31

Lunch came in, and things haven’t changed. Ron, Aira and I kept on getting stares and it was slowly irritating me.

I sat at our usual table where Shiloh and Mikhail were whispering. They stopped after we got seated which made me raise an eyebrow. Mikhail was wearing a scowl while Shiloh was looking at the bouquet that I placed on the table.

“Cadence, why didn’t you put away your bouquet in your locker for the meantime?” Aira asked me.

“Eh, but it’s cramped in there, and I don’t want it to get destroyed.” I said whining. Besides I also love looking at it, since it never fails to bring a smile out of me. Mikhail furrowed his eyebrows before going back to poking at his salad.

“So, Cadence.”

“Hmmm.” I looked to Shiloh after I broke a piece out of my cookie.

“Who do you think sent those to you?” I hummed before giving an answer.

“Well at first I thought this came from Mikhail… but seeing as he hasn’t said a thing…” Mikhail almost smiled when he heard me say his name.

“So who else?” Shiloh totted.

“I actually don’t know, the card doesn’t have name on it.” Aira grabbed the card that I was holding and read the words aloud. I couldn’t control the blush after hearing it.

“Oh my gosh, Couz I think I have an idea who sent this.” Aira giggled while directing a smirk at Mikhail’s direction which made the guy grumble at himself.

‘Truth is I also have my suspicions, but you might never know… right?’

Ron diverted the topic and we all talked about the party that Shiloh missed. Shiloh pouted saying that he really wanted to come but he couldn’t ditch his family, which is totally just fine.

“Don’t worry Shi, I’ll bring you to the next party that we’re attending.” Aira smiled at him.

We all went back to eating. But a shadow fell on our table afterwards. It was a couple of blushing sophomores.

“Yiesh?” I asked with choco-chip cookies on my mouth.

“Cadence, manners.” Aira nagged.

“Yes, mooother.”

“So what is it ladies?” Shiloh winked at them making them giggle.

“We were just wondering if it’s true.” The girls kept on giggling.

“What is?” Mikhail asked. If it was possible the girls blushed harder and almost fainted.

“Well, we saw the news last night and earlier this morning. Are you… really a model?”

“Is it true, that you guys now have an open relationship alongside the gorgeous Arlandre Walker?”