Chapter 7 (Boys are so Dense)

This chapter is dedicated to sallyscissor, love her work 'Save My Day'; lots of 'kilig' moments teehee.

Vid on the side is of Eli Lieb entitled "Young Love" I'm so crazy for his songs :D

Pic on the side is of 'Mikhail', portrayed by Brian Kehoe ------------------------------------------------------------->>>

============================================================

Chapter 7

The moment I opened the front-door I headed straight to the living room and dropped myself on the old couch. “Ugh, now I know the real meaning of ‘drop dead tired’… who knew shopping could drain your energy like this.”

“Oh please, stop your whining; you even got it easy.” Ron was literally heaving and then dropped all of Aira’s purchases in front of me, then nose-dived on top of me. “Your pain in the behind cousin, made me carry all of that.” I scoffed at Ron.

‘Hey I heard that’ shouted Aira, who I think was still at the front door.

“Still, you like her though. And would you please get up… you’re crushing me with your 170 lbs. of fat; now get off me you oaf.” Ron quickly got up and stared at me incredulously.

“Fat? Who are you calling FAT?” Ron then grabbed the seam of his shirt and raised it to show his abs. 

“You see this?” Ron gestured to his well defined 6 pac, well sculpted obliques and oh my, a V-line…

‘Eh, stop perving on your best-friend Cadence

Now close your eyes…

Close your eyes!!’ I tried looking the other way… but

Damn I can’t, that V-line captured me… hook, line and sinker.

We suddenly heard a cat-call, “now that’s what you call muscle baby.” Ron and I turned our heads to see Aira still gawking at Ron’s abs. I turned to Ron just too see him blushing in time and quickly shoving his shirt down. I smirked evilly.

“Oh Ron, why’d you cover your fats? I thought you said you weren’t the shy type?” Ron blushed even more.

“Shut up Cadence.” Aira also came near us and was pushing me so she could sit on my other side.

“You sure changed a lot Ron; last time I saw you, you weren’t that ripped.” Aira said still staring at Ron. I turned to my best friend and see him wearing a cocky grin; well who wouldn’t be cocky if you had that boooodey.

“I actually started hitting the gym 4 times a week for the last 2 years, and did this muscle toning routine; couple that up with my track activities and a bit of diet on the side. Then here you go.” Ron proudly explained to my cousin.

“Ohh, I admire you for keeping up with that; Cause the only exercise that this body does I think is going up and down the stairs in heels.” Aira said gesturing to herself with a mocking tone.

“Aww, it’s okay couz, no need to fret; you still have a slim figure even if you’re too lazy to exercise. Don’t you think so too Ron?” I turned to Ron smiling at him evilly. Ron caught my stare and blushed.

“uhmm uhmm yeah, you still look good Aira.” Ron finally said after clearing his throat. Aira then shifted the topic.

“Anyway, when do you guys want to do this?” I hummed for a bit then turned to Ron. “Ask him, this is his idea… as long as I don’t need to wear this in school then I will be ok with dressing up anywhere. Aira’s face then lit up.