Chapter 13 (I'm a Barbie GIRL... ehrm I mean BOY!)

This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful RaeKitano, because I totally lurve her work 'Cat got your tongue' & 'Twenty Day Stalker' and also because of the large work she contributed for the LGBTQ category petitioning, kudos to you Rae :)

Anyways...

Vid on the side is the theme song for the movie 'Pretty Woman' ahahaha <3

and Pic on the side is of my cousin Julyne portraying 'Aira' hope you guys love it ------------------------------------------>>>

============================================================

Chapter 13

Things after lunch died down, although I was almost sent a couple of times to the principal’s office because of my hyper-activity… blame it on the chocolates… I didn’t saw Mikhail and Shiloh till my last class which Ron and I shared with them, the two of them sat with us which made some of our classmates to look at me.

‘Why are they all looking at me? It’s not like I forced him to sit with us…’

I focused on listening to the teacher even though it was hard, because I can sometimes feel Mikhail’s eyes focused onto me. The moment the bell rang, I quickly stood up and ran to the school parking lot where Ron’s truck was at, all the while dragging Ron, Mikhail tried to talk to me after class but I avoided him. Ron and I were already seated inside his truck and were already on our way home before he spoke.

“So why were you avoiding Mikhail?” He turned to me when we stopped on a traffic light.

“It’s not that I’m avoiding him… I’m just confused…” I mumbled under my breath.

“About?” Ron gestured for me to go on.

“Didn’t you notice him staring at me sometimes? Well its not that it unnerves me but… I don’t know he just gives me this vibe… Do you get what I mean?” I asked him. After the light changed Ron continued driving before parking the truck on the side.

“Tell me Cadence, do you like him?” I raised an eyebrow at his question. Isn’t it obvious?

“Of course I like him, that’s why I agreed being friends with him duh!” I replied while giving him my infamous eye roll. Ron sighed before adding…

“I mean like, like him…” I stared at my friend.

“You, kidding me?” I answered, but Ron just stared at me expressing to me that his question was genuine. ‘What the…’

“No!, of course not, I don’t like him like that…” I exclaimed, but… I felt a certain feeling of regret… ‘But why would I? I don’t like him, and we also just met… how can I possibly like him.’ Ron sighed again and continued driving for home; he muttered something that I couldn’t quite hear but waved it off completely.

~

I asked Ron if he wanted to hang-out when we arrived at my house, since we didn’t have any homework and he agreed.