Chapter 22 (Oh Boy!!!)

This chapter is dedicated to iamkenth, he's one hilarious filipino writer so if you guys know some tagalog... then I recommend reading some of his works :)

Anwyays Pic on the side is a collage I made of Cadence and Arlandre... so anyone for #team Arlandre?

Vid on the side? Play it later hehehe ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>

============================================================

Chapter 22 

Huh? Transformers Fan?” Everyone in the room said at the same time. Arlandre’s smile widened and slowly approached me. When we were face to face, he slowly leaned his face and whispered in my ear.

“Lovely seeing you here Cutie.” I shuddered and blushed. Arlandre then walked to the other sofa and sat there, like nothing happened. I looked to my side and saw Aira and Ron looking at me confused. ‘Wow, who knew he was a model? Well okay he does look like one, but to be in the same photoshoot with him?’

Breanne cleared her throat interrupting my thoughts. “Okay everyone, I’ve just received a message that the photographer is already here and is almost done setting up. So if you’ll please follow me.”

Arlandre was the first one to stand up and then removed the robe he was wearing…

‘OH.MY.GOD!’

He was wearing a mesh like, long sleeved top covered by a grayish-black blazer, some slacks and dress shoes. His hair was perfectly coiffed and his appearance was both daring and formal. You could even see his sculpted muscles from under all of that clothes…

‘Thank you, mesh fabric!’

“Cadence, close your mouth.” Aira chuckled beside me. I jumped up from surprise, ‘how did she even sneak up on me like that?’

“So, you know Arlandre huh?” Aira said while we were heading for the stage set-up.

“Not really.” I answered. Ron and Aira both raised an eyebrow.

“What? I’m saying the truth… I don’t really know him. It just happens that he was the guy that gave me a ride last Friday.” I told them.

“Huh? Last Friday…. Wait, do you mean to say, when Mikhail kissed you and you ran off?” Aira said now bewildered and I simply nodded.

“Yeah, but I didn’t even got his name. But wow so he’s a famous model?” I asked Aira in turn.

“Well yeah, he’s been listed as one of the highest paid models of today; Andrej and him are like in the top 10.” I was just nodding my head taking in everything that Aira was saying.