Chapter 21 (The angelic Andrej and Arlandre?)

Okay so this chapter is dedicated to one of my ever adoring readers who has been waiting for this scene, since like... forever? ahaha LUXURY123 hope you're happy now :)

Anyways Pic on the side is a spoiler so I suggest not viewing it until you're at the end of the chapter... although they all have 1 similarity except for being a model... they are all GUYS!

Vid on the side? Uwah wondeful theme song!!! ----------------------------------------------------->>>

============================================================

Chapter 21

So your left-leg is indeed broken, but we don’t need to do something so drastic as to put it in a cast… Although it would have to be wrapped tightly for the meantime, also you can not do anything too active that would strain your leg and you can’t wear any heeled shoes for at least a week or until your leg is healed.” The doctor told Aira. My cousin nodded at the doctor and told him that she’d do all of that…

“My handler is going to kill me.” Aira muttered after the doctor left.

“Why?” Ron asked her.

“I have a photo-shoot for tomorrow, which would require me to be in a standing position for a couple of hours while wearing heels.” She shook her head.

“It was an accident though, I’m sure you’re manager or handler would understand.” Shiloh butted in. Aira grimaced and looked at us worriedly.

“Nope, she won’t… I remember one time, when I was an hour late because I got stuck in traffic; I thought my soul just left my body after my handler was done screaming at me. Although it wasn’t my fault I still had to be ready for any possibility she says… What am I going to tell her now…” She mumbled.

“Hmmm, Cadie could you accompany me tomorrow to the venue? I think it’s best if I inform her later and also go see her in person tomorrow.” I nodded at my cousin.

“But what about me?” Ron said pouting.

“Ofcourse you are coming with us silly.” Aira said laughing. We then heard a knock from the door, before I saw my Mum’s face peeking in.

“Aira, honey; how are you? And what did the doctor say about your leg?” Aira explained to my Mum what happened and what she needs to do. I looked to my side and see Mikhail and Shiloh looking at my Mum confused. ‘Oh they haven’t met her yet, silly me.’

“Uhm, Mum.” I interjected thru their conversation; Mum turned to me and I pointed with my mouth to my side.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t notice you there. I’m Bernice Evans, Cadence’s Mum; so who might these young gentlemen be?” Mum turned to me after introducing herself.

“I’m Mikhail, Ma’am and this is my friend Shiloh; we’re friends” Mikhail gestured to all of us. My Mum’s eyes widened after hearing Mikhail’s name. ‘Oh noooo.’

“Oh so you’re Mikhail huh.” Mum stared at Mikhail, meticulously scanning him which made Mikhail to fidget. “I’ve heard so much about you, pertaining to my princess.”

“MUM!!! Stop calling me princess!!” I groaned while the others just laughed at me. Mum slowly approached Mikhail and stared at him more.

“So Cadence has been talking about me?” Mikhail said blushing.