Chapter 2 (The Dare)

This chapter is dedicated to FluffyBunny, whose story 'Our Love is Epic: Jace and Cadence' made me snort trying to cover up a laugh... in front of my crush... :D haha

 Vid on the side is 'S & M' by Rihanna teehee

Picture on the side is our Egotistical Narcissist RON portrayed by Super Model, Marlon Teixeira------->>>

============================================================

Chapter 2

Cadie, let’s head to the cafeteria!! I’m so hungry and desperate for some grub I might even eat some ‘mystery meat’.” Ron was half-dragging me now.

“Ew, first of all don’t call me Cadie, BITCH! or I’ll start telling everyone your middle name… right ‘Denise’ and second, I dare you to eat ‘hell’s concoction’ without puking or passing out.” Ron was now scowling, “fine shorty!”

“Don’t, I repeat Do.Not.Call.Me.SHORTY, just because I’m only 5’6 and only as tall as some of the girls does not give you the right to call me short… whoa déjà vu.” but I still gave him another smack in the head, seriously… this guy never learns. If I was given a dollar for every smack in the head that I gave him ever since kindergarten, I’d be rich by now.

“Ow dude, you know what? You have a serious problem with inflicting pain… you enjoy it too much and you always wear that ‘scary super-evil smirk’ of yours, which by the way I already copyrighted for you. Even your nerd glasses can’t hide the matching evil gleam in your eyes that it scares the shit out of me sometimes!!” Ron visibly shuddered.

“Sometimes or All the time? And Duh, you always call me sadistic and here I thought you knew the meaning behind the word, and besides you like getting hurt so I guess it’s a win-win, my god why am I still friends with you?” I scrunched my eyebrows and pinched my temples to relieve me of some stress while dealing with my best/worst friend. We were now seated at our usual table and the silence emanating from Ron was deafening so I looked at him.

His jaw was hanging open and he keeps staring at me like I sprouted another head, which is making me self-conscious. “Dude, quit staring at me.” I snapped at him, he then shocked me by yelling.

“Cadence Alseif Evans!! I am not into ‘S & M’!!” The chattering from the whole cafeteria ceased with Ron’s outburst.

“Oh.My.God”

I face palmed myself and kept on banging my head at the table. After a few seconds of masochism I realized that a lot of people were now laughing at us and only a couple resumed minding their own business.

“Great” I mumbled to myself, I then looked at the ceiling and prayed a bit loudly so that Ron could hear “to the supreme entity out there, please give me back my lost years so I could change my past and shove Ron’s face and bury him in the sandbox back when we were in kinder, so I can peacefully live my teenage years.” I looked at Ron and told him in mock anguish.

“Why am I friends with you again?” Ron was humming before answering me.

“Oh, that? Don’t you remember back in pre-school when I gave you some Cadbury?” I slapped myself mentally.

“Wow, a piece of chocolate in exchange for my sanity.” Ron just smiled at me. “Also don’t forget the most important thing…”

I arched an eyebrow at him questioningly “which is?” Ron looked smug and told me in total deadpan.