Chapter 24 (I feel like a PRINCESS!!)

I would like to dedicate this chapter to MaddyRawr10, I totally love 'Tragic Magic' & 'The New Boy', hope you'd continue Tragic Magic 2 though :)

Pic on the side is a collage of our three main characters... let the games begin?

and also Vid on the side is a song by Taylor Swift... (Definitely Trouble)------------------------------------------->>>

============================================================

Chapter 24

Wait wh-what?” I asked him again. “A-are you asking me out on a date?”

“Well yeah.” He deadpanned.

“Uhmm… I don’t know.” I mumbled. Arlandre looked at me closely and seemed to know that I was a bit uncomfortable.

“Sorry, I just thought that you were already out, I didn’t mean to make you uneasy.” I shook my head at him.

“Nope, it’s not that… it’s just… I-I’m not really ready to date yet.” I uttered almost whispering the reply and with my head bowed down. I heard Arlandre release a nervous sigh and chuckled.

“It’s okay, but… I would now insist on us grabbing a cup of coffee later.” I quickly raised my head to object, but he cut me off.

“Don’t worry it’s not going to be a date. I just want to know you better; I also promise that I would try keep my hands and my lips to myself while we do that.” He said smiling. I blushed at the things that he said. ‘Errr I so hate myself for blushing so quickly.’

“If you put it that way, then how could I deny you.” I replied to him. Then it hit me…

“Does that mean you- you’re g-.”

“No, I’m not.” He cut me off. I frowned at him. ‘Oh right, maybe he’s like Mikhail.’

“Pansexual?”

“Nope” He said popping the P.

“Bi then?” Arlandre shook his head, his answers is now making me confused.

“I’m straight.” His last answer made me choke on the water I was sipping. He gently rubbed my back to dislodge anyfluids that went in the wrong direction.

“You’re STRAIGHT!?” I turned to him after recovering, my voice squeaked a bit which made him chuckle and for me to groan in annoyance. ‘Oh Puberty, I thought we already broke up…’

“Yes, I am. And before you ask; Yes, I’m also serious when I asked you out.” He said guessing what was on my mind.

“You’re straight, yet you’re interested in me?” I asked him totally bewildered.