Chapter 37

Beccas pov

"You've still got many things to tell me, you know." I placed a dirty dish into the sink, filled with water and bubbly dish soap.

"I know, Becca." Slender Sighed, reaching up to place a clean plate away.

I peered outside, Dawn and Ben were training together. Dawn had been doing an amazing job with him, she switched identitys quick and easy, along with sneaking. I have to admit she fooled me sometimes, turing into someone else. I suppose I had to be careful who I gossip about around everyone now.

"Thank you for helping out a lot recently." Slender reached over and dried off a few cups.

"No problem. I don't have much else to do." I shruged.

"You know... Its almost winter." He smiled.

"Yeah?" I said, giving him a confused look.

"That's when you will be most powerful." An evil smerk spred across his face.

"I guess that explains the constant weird cold I've felt..." I shruged.

He chucked. "Also why your clothes and hair are white in your proxy form."

"Well. I think that's pretty cool." I drained the sick, letting all the bubbles sink into the drain.

He put his hand on my shoulder.  "You and Dawn are two of my strongest proxys."

I smiled, "That's good right?"

"Well, Yes." He put the leftover clean dishes away. "However. I worry about Dawn..."

"Why? She seems able enough to handle herself." I pointed outside, to her and Bens on going battle.

"True. However, she does have a Zalgo proxys blood... If at any moment she wanted to she could go under his command."

"She wouldn't want to... Would she?" I doubted.

"Hopefully, no. But if she feels wronged here, I certainly hope she doesn't turn on us." Slender began walking away from the kitchen, as I followed behind closely.

Dawn did fight diffrently. I had noticed. Training with her was difficult at times, considering it was a lot harder to get a knife or arrows though her skin, simply because her skin wasn't normal. Scaled just like a reptile, and with her ways of changing into diffrent people with diffrent identitys we called her chameleon.

Nobody had settled a name for me yet. Like Ben and Jeff they called me by my first human name. Much like Slenderman, Dawns name was similar. Along years she'd forget her real name, as Slender had.

"You know, I know almost everything about everyone in the house." Slender said, grabbing a book from a bookshelf.

"I thought so." I smiled.

"Everyone's deaths and old familes and everything." He chuckled.

"What about the other people here? Do they know eachothers deaths?"

"Most do. But some I'd prefer to keep away from them. Just so they don't cause trouble." He looked down.

"Nobody ever told me how I died." I shrugged.

"Nobody felt the need to..." Slender opened the book. "This is filled with information from every person in the under realm. How many kills, and such..." He searced the book a bit. "You have three."

"How many does Ben have?" I asked curious.

"Ben has 4, 893." Slender smirked.

"Oh my Gosh." I probably would have racked more up if I'd ever be able to go out and kill.