Chap 18

Sorry guys about the slow updates, but with school starting soon they may take a little longer then usual

---------------------------------------

BECCAS POV

"Uh.. Is she gonna be ok?" I heard Dawns voice across the room.

"I'm sure she will.. Just a little too much at once..." Slenderman said.

I slowly opened my eyes, everything still blurry, I groaned sitting up. I was on a couch, in what looked like a new surrounding.

"Where am I?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Yay! Youre finally awake!!" Dawn yelled jumping up.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, I looked aroubd a bit. There were a lot of people here. I had this weird sensation in my stomach, but it wasn't do much pain, more like an uneasy knoting.

"W... Well you've been out for about 2 months..." Ben said standing up walking over to me.

"What?!" I yelled. No. No two months can't be right.. Although... I can't remeber much...

"We'll explain later.." Ben said brushing through my hair, "And I'll tell you all the things you missed." He comforted.

I blinked and we were back in Bens bedroom. "Now lay down, I'll go make you some soup" I nodded sitting up. Two months was a really long time. I looked at my skin which looked sickly pale and everything was still blurry...

SLENDERMANS POV.

BEN walked into the kitchen were me and all three of my proxys, Masky, Hoodie, And Toby were sat.

"Are you gonna tell her?" Ben asked, hopping up, onto the counter .

"We cant just throw it in her face..." I said, looking down.

"Well, now she's here, and next to me and Zalgo and you, is the most powerfull in the Under realm someone's going to try to kill, her and she'll realize she can't die. Nor feel the pain." Ben said, using his smart ass tone.

"You don't think I don't know that?"

"Well you don't seem to care."

"Ben." I put my hands on my temples.

"We can't just go and say 'hey you're dead and now you're immortal just like us.'" I said, standing up.

Ben sighed, getting a pot, and heating up water.

"I'm just saying... And What about Dawn?!"

I sighed, taking over BENs cooking. "She'll be killed eventually and its only a matter of time."

DAWNS POV-

I sat outside, watching all the diffrent creatures pass by... These streets were actually reallly creepy. But I guess its just one of those things you get used to.

Smile walked up to me, with a cat... In pretty bad shape...

"Hey smile." I said, Petting behind his ears

"I thought cats and dogs don't necessarily get along." I teased.

"Well... We don't. But I'm stuck with him" The cat said

"Hey, you can talk!" I said, amused.

"Of course I can talk. All animals here can. What are you human?" He cackled.

"Well..." I shrugged

"Uh... Oh mt God you are..." He said shocked.

I nodded.

smile laughed "Grinny, this is Beccas friend... BENs sister, Becca.."

"Oh! Sorry for my rudeness! I am le Grinny, Grinny for short." His think accent hummed.

"Well.. Hi, Grinny. I'm Dawn. How come you suddenly changed your attitude when Smile told you about Becca...?" I asked, confused

"Well, its obvious sh-" Grinny was cut off by smiles growl.

"W-what?" I asked

".... I'll see you around." Smile said, running off with Grinny.

I was really confused.... Maybe cause Becca was BENs sister? Or maybe we're humans? I walked into the kitchen hoping maybe to find someone with answers.

"But she has no ide-" Ben was talking, before I walked in cutting him off.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked unsure

"Actully no." Ben smiled.

"You're actually just the person we needed to see." Hoodie said, pulling out a chair, next to a male I didn't realize.

"Your friend, Becca is now a proxy." Masky said crossing his arms.

"Lets just hope she isn't as annoying as this one." Masky mumbled ponting to the unknown person. He rolled his eyes.

"Um... Ok?" I said, Not really understanding the concept

Masky breathed in shakaly. "S... Shes immortal. Which means she is dead." He said leaving towards me

"what?!" I nearly choked. That's not possible they're only playing. I reapeted in my head

"Dawn... We need you to tell her... Ya know friend to friend?" Ben said walking over to me grabbing my hand.

"Then why don't you do it. You're her brother!?" I said, snapping back at Ben.

Ben had a selfish look to his eyes... "Well... Cause I'm the one who did it.. M-made her like this" My eyed widned looking around the room.

---------------------------------

Hellur. You guys are awesome for waiting. I'll try to update asap. (:

Follow me on ig- @Kidneys_n_knives

Love you guys!

xx