chap 28

BENS POV

This was Becca's first time hunting. She I have to say looked awesome. I still don't fully know all her powers, which frightened me a little. If she was as strong as me or Slendy... Any sort of rage fit wouldn't end well... Especially since she is new and it is frightfully hard to control. In fact I remember quite vividly, whenever I first came here, Jeff or anyone near that would have to hold me down from being pissed so bad. I can't explain.. Bad things just happen.

"Why are we in a city?" Becca asked, Walking in sync with my footsteps.

"Just to get used to the over realm once again, you haven't been here in a while." I said, tighting my grip on her hand, I gotta say, even though how powerful and stong I may be, tough looking adults always scared me... I guess just from childhood memories. Plus its not like I could do anything to say a person who tried hurting me, or a partner of mine I'm hunting with (Slendy barely ever lets us go alone) Since I can't just change forms and start killing every one who saw. I'd be in pretty deep shit trouble.

"What's wrong?" Becca said looking down at me.

"What, nothing.." I said looking down.

"Your palms are sweaty and you're squeezing my hand." Becca laughed.

I let go, wiping my hands on my shirt. "Sorry." I mumbled.

Becca sighened, bending down. "Get on my back, youll be able to see better."

I nodded, jumping up onto her back, clinging to her, as if my life depended on it. She did a little hop, boosting me up.

"Don't choke me now" She said, referring to my locked arms on her neck.

"Oops, sorry." I loosed my grip, resting mh chin on her shoulder. "Lets go look at stuff?" She asked.

I nodded. I suppose I could finally get to spend time with her again.

-Bloooooop time lapse-

Still Ben's pov

"That's was fun" I laughed, walking out of the ice cream parlor.

Becca smiled and nooded, I took her hand, and ran to an ally way. "Ok.. Now serious this time. Its darker out now, and its about the time to start hunting..." I said.

"Ok. I think I'm ready..." She said.

I nooded, and led her back to the portal back home. "There is a house I've been eying pretty close." I smirked.

I lead her into the other portal, taking her to a small Two bedroom house. I was in front of her, as I changed into my hunting form.

She paused "I don't know if I'm ready.." She looked down.

"Oh, come on, you'll be fine." I assured. Helping her into her hunting form.

I lead her to the back door. "Its a husband, and wife, with their teenage son." I told her, creaking the door open. "I'll get the husband. You have wife."

She nooded. I picked the husband up, dragging in to the bathroom to do my regular killing process.

BECCAS POV.

Oh shit oh shit. I thought, taking the knife out. I can't do this? What.. of course I can! Do it for your bother!

I argued with myself. I slowly climbed up onto the bed, making the woman turn to her back, mumbling something in her sleep. I felt a weird wave of anger wash over me, as I stepped down on her lower back, making her jokt awake. I climbed off her, standing beside the bed.

"Jimmy, Stop it!" She scolded. A scream came from the bathroom. She started to get up, walking towards the door.

No no no no, I followed her in, she gasped at the sight in front of us. Ben, was standing proudly beside the bathtub, at the drowned man.

"Oh my God!" She screamed. "W-what are you?!" She grabbed scissors from the counter. She wasn't hurting my brother. She wasn't! She screamed and threw them at him, He doudged them quickly, hopping up.

I growned inhumanly, jumping on top of her, us both falling to the ground.

I let her flip over, to look at me, as she panted fast.

"Who are you two?" She screamed.

"I wouldn't worry about that." I chcuked, plunging the knife into her throat. She gasped, as she quickly faded away, I looked at her... What did I just do?

I just couldn't help but smile.

BENS POV.

Holy shit! She actully did it! I thought she would chicken out! I climbed down, she looked at me smiling evily.

"Look at what I did." She looked back down at the woman.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes good job. Would you like to take care of the son as well?"

"Yes!" She screamed, running out the door, leaving her knife. I chucked, picking it out of the woman's throat, following her.

The son was in the kitchen trembling, with a shot gun in his hand. This made Becca take a step back. "Don't worry. He can't hurt you." I whispered to her. She nodded, and climbed up onto the counter.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" I said the infamous line. The boy turned around, and all too quick, she released the string on her bow, the arrow meeting his head. He tried to scream, but grew weak, falling to the floor, bleeding out. Becca, steping over him.

"I'd like this back." She said, yanking the arrow from his forehead. He gasped, then grew unconscious... Unlifely.

I was surprised. "That was dark as fuck!" I said, my mouth agape.

"Ben! Language!" She scolded laughing.

"Right! Right!" I laughed back. Me and Becca exited out the backdoor, finding our way back to our meeting l place with, Slendy.

Once we got there, Slender wasn't too happy. "You're 30 minutes late. Masky is tired." Slender crossed his long arms.

"Well sooory, it was her first time, and she got two" I said, proud of my sister.

"Excellent. You two can tell me more about it when we get home. Masky is falling asleep on my leg." Slendy said, shaking masky awake.

He ended up having to carry Masky, forcing him into his human form. We got home, and most to every one was asleep. All except Jeff, which wasn't surprisring.

"You're back!" Jeff said, extending his smile. He picked me up and squeezed me in a hug.

I laughed. "Y-yes! Now put me down." I said, Jeff bent down, actually listening to me.

"So was she a scardy cat?" Jeff laughed, looking up and, Becca who was resting on the door.

"Actully no.." I said, taking her bloody knife out, extending it out, Becca comeing to grab it.

Jeffs eyes widend "You gotta tell me." He demanded.

Becca smiled, sitting down. She told Jeff all that happened in almost perfect graphic.

"Dude... You gotta come hunting with me sometime..." Jeff said, smileng evily.

"Jeff would keep you out for 5 hours" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, you always seem to enjoy every one of those hours." Jeff crossed his arms.

"True. Jeff is an awesome partner." I laughed.

"Looking forward to it." Becca laughed.

Me, Jeff, and Becca stayed up for hours just talking. And I have to say, those were probably the best hours I've spent in this household by far.

--------------------------------

Guyyyyys. So I wasn't sure if I should be too graphic with the killing? So comment if you think I should make it more or keep it the same!

Also! GO CHECK OUT MY MASKY FANFIC :D I've got the first chapter done so far, I think that will be a good one.

update soon.

xx