Chap 19

DAWNS POV

"What?! Y-you're kidding... righr?" I asked. How was this all even possible... She was in the hospital getting better and better... She couldn't if been dead the whole time.

"Dawn, I'm not kidding..." Ben said, He looked me dead in the eyes and I knew in fact he was not kidding..

"B-But how?" I stutterd.

"It had to be done. Two humans. In the under realm is one too many. Besides She's his brother." Slender said, taking something off the stove.

"Innocent humans I may add... We already have Jane." Jeff mummbled, leaning against the back door.

Ben burst out in laughter, trying to contain it.

"S-sorry. Ok serious now." He sighed.

I looked up.. Literally how could I just tell my best friend she was dead..?

"You know there is one cool thing about all this." Masky said, Lifting his feet onto the table. Slenderman sighed, walking ovet hitting Maskys leg with a big wooden spoon.

"Uh. Ow!" Masky said, Smart ass in his tone.

"Off." Slender man demanded, gesturing towards, Maskys propt feet

Masky sighed, rolling his eyes, sliding his feet of the table.

"The cool thing is, we all have unique personalitys and talents. Like BEN is great with technical things, so he's got the power to hack. Slenderman... He's got the power to basically stalk you without you knowing" Masky laughed.

Slenderman smiled in guilt.

"I don't 'stalk' I 'observe' Like you" Slender placed a hand on Maskys shoulder, sliding a bowl to Ben.

"Right." Masky laughed, sarcasticlly

Ben grabbed the bowl and carried it away, I got up and followed, turning around to see everyone's eyes looking at me.

"I'll figure something out." I mumbled opening the door, slamming it shut.

"Hey now calm down, you don't want to piss someone off." Ben said, walking with the Bowl relatevly close.

"So.. Shes dead? Like does her parent's know?" I mumbled.

"Oh I don't think they're going to be the problem. A rumor spread that you to snuck out, and of course people found her 'body' showing she was in fact dead. So people are suspecting you are too." Ben said.

A sudden realization hit me "If you wiped Beccas memory how come you don't just send me back and wipe mine?"

"Its not that easy."

"Why?" I thought it seemed pretty logical.

"People would question where you were.. and when you said 'I don't know' they'll probably do some kinda investation." He explained.

I honestly hadnt thought about it that way.

"Shh" Ben whisperd, slowly pushing the door open.

"About time! I'm starving!" She said hopping off the bed, running over taking the soup. She sat down and cupping the bowl sipping from the side. I laughed.

"Haven't changed a bit" I said sitting down.

She giggled, chewing a small piece if chicken. Ben jumped up, sitting on the bed. We sat talking about all the peoole here, what they did, and their backstory. Becca set the now empty soup bowl down, wiping a drip away from her lip.

"Um..." Ben stammered. "Come here for a second" He said jumping off the bed, hovering up.

Becca stood up, Standing in front of her brother. "Try to jump up and stay up" Ben said. Becca looked unsure, but tried it anyways. She jumped back up landing on the ground.

"Nothing happened.." She said.

She looked questionable but she wasn't one to ask questions.

Ben sat back down next to me, thinking deeply.

I looked over to Ben and he nodded.

"Becca, There's something we have to say."

She looked over to me and Ben, walking over to sit. "Hmmm?" she hummed.

-----------------------------------

Um... Sorry for the short random sucky chapter's. I'll probably start adding more and more action on throughout (:

Thanks for the comments, too ♥

Question- Do you like this new wattpad update?

I don't really, Its kinda complicated.....

Update soon!

xx