Chap 9

I woke up on a cold, stone Floor. The room was dark, only illuminated with the light from a metal door, the opposite side of the room from me. I got up and walked to the door, I turned the handle, only to have my hopes of escaping crushed. 'locked.' I mumbled to myself. I slowly slide down, sitting back on the floor. I started tearing up, burrying my face in my hands. When I looked up a white face, withblack eyes was literally right in front of my face. I screaming kicking the.. Thing... Away from me, kicking it in the stomach. It jolted back holding its stomach coughing. I got up and made my way to the other side of the room, where I woke up.

The thing regained strength.

"That wasn't a very good first impression."... He said with a deep, raspy voice.

"W-who are you?" I asked, getting ready to defend myself again.

"I'm Masky, a proxy. And that right there, He's Hoody." He said pointing to another figure sitting right next to me. I shrieked running to the side.

"A- A Proxy?" I asked.

"Yes. Like a helper."

"Helper? For who?" I asked.

"Slender man, Silly girl." He chuckled.

I nearly threw up.

"I wanna leave. Why am I locked in here!" I started to panic.

"Shh Shh Shh." He said, walking to me.

"Stop!" I screamed, Trying to run.

"Becca, we won't hurt you." He said.

"Yeah?! I bet. You work for fucking Slenderman." I said, trying to break open the door, but it wouldn't budge

"He's not as bad as everyone says." Hoody spoke up from the corner.

"He freaking kidnaps kids and probably rapes them!" I said.

They both laughed.

"No, that's offenders job." Masky laughed.

I started crying again, leaning on the door.

"Hey. Look" Masky said now closer to me.

"None of us here will hurt you." He said, Putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Us?" I swallowed.

DAWNS POV.

"H-hello?" I called from this random place I woke up. It seemed to be filled with electronics and a whole bunch of gadgets.

I looked at each thing, Inspecting it.

"Hello." a voice called.

"Who's there?" I called, getting in the ready position to fight.

"Relax. Its just me." A figure said comeing out a wide screen on the wall.

I screamed cowering back. Ben just laughed

"Pretty nice room, huh?" He said looking around proudly.

"You- you look different." I said, Swallowing hard.

"Yeah. This is my normal form, not my fight, or human" He smiled

"Y-your eyes." I pointed.

"Oh, Yeah" He said shrugging

"How the hell do you see.?"

"Easy. The only one who cant see is Jack. Only when he's in his creepy mode, which is like my fight mode. So he remains like that most of the time." Ben said typing things out on his computer