Chap 8

BECCAS POV

"Ben?" I asked.

"What the fuck is happening?" Dawn blurted out.

Ben ran to me and immediately jumped up into my arms bringing me into a hug.

"But how?" I asked.

"Shhh I can't explain right now. Its better for you not to know" He said, tucking his head into my neck.

Dawn and Jeff stood there awkwardly. Just watching.

"I've missed you so so much." He cried.

"Oh I've missed you too." I said, setting him down, now kneeling down.

Ben was absolutely bawling, And I took notice his tears weren't... Tears... They were black but did I care? Not a single bit. I was crying and delusional at the moment. I suppose, Jeff noticed and started flipping,

"Ben stop before you lose control" Jeff complained.

Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me into the little room, The 'panic' room.

"Best friends... Forever." He said running is fingers over forever.

"You're going to have to eventually tell me... How." I said motioning to him.

He nodded and sighed. We basically just sat and talked for an hour, mostly about me, and occasionally, Jeff.

After we pulled each other together, We went back into the room, I found, Dawn was sitting on the bed with Jeff, Them just talking.

"About freaking time." Jeff said.

"Shut up, Jeff." Ben snapped.

"You bettet watch it kid, Before I happen to leave without you." Jeff said standing up

"I don't care. I could stay with, Becca" Ben said walking away from me.

"Yeah I'm sure Slen... Stan.. Would like that." Jeff screamed.

"You really think he would care!?"

"He would send Masky and Hoddy after us, And after last time I'm sure you couldn't want that happening again."

"Oh, Masky, I'm so scared, Me and Masky are friends, but you're like a fuckin Grinch, You hate everyone!" Ben yelled.

"I don't hate everyone, I'm frinds with you and smile!"

"Smiles a dog." Ben mummbled crossing his arms hnaging his head low, obviously wanted to end their confrontation.

"What's happening?" Dawn whispered.

I shrugged, Ben had told me they got into lots of arguments.

"He's still a better friends then some of those pricks who run around down there."

"I'm not saying its how close you are to them, I'm saying you push everyone away."

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Name one."

"You'll kill me for saying it."

"Try me."

".... Liu." Ben mummbled cowering back.

Jeffs expression softened, taken back.

"Jeff.." Ben tried.

"No." Jeff said sitting in a chair hugging his legs to his chest.

"I'm sorr-" Ben was cut off.

"It wasn't my fault." Jeff said now looking down.

"He only wanted to help." Ben said.

Jeff shook his head, with no reply. "If he hadnt of lied. I wouldn't have gone to the party." Jeff said, with a cold tone.

Everyone in the room was at a loss for words... Ben looked concerned in many different ways. Me and Dawn just each other the 'what the hell just happened.' look.

"Jeff!" Ben screamed lunging toward Jeff. I couldn't see what was happening

"Jeff, Clam down please." Ben cried.

"No!" Jeff said pushing, Ben literally halfway across the room.

It was then I looked at Jeff. The Real Jeff.

"Fuck!" Me and Dawn both yelled running out.

Jeff, Wasn't human, and nither was Ben, I was supposing.

"That's right run!" Jeff screamed.

Of couse me and Dawn had to stop mid-way to catch our breath. It was now almost pitch dark, But I could've seen that white face and wide eyes a mile away.

"Run!" I heard Ben squeak. Was Jeff hurting him? Oh Hell naw.

I started runnibg back, grabbing a long, bored.

"What are you doing?!" Dawn whisper yelled.

"To do what I should do, join me or not you can't stop me." I said walking back to Bens old room.

Dawn of course joined... When I got in there Jeff and Ben were fighting absolute full throttle, I dont know how but Ben had a sword. "We're gonna be in so much trouble, all because of you." Ben screamed... Ben was now (looked) 18, but still the same hight, now dressed as a character from the game... That one he played.

"My fault?!" Jeff screamed...

Jeff noticed me standing the the door way, and he immediately attacked Dawn, Lunging on top on her, pushing her on the floor

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" She screamed.

"Jeff!" Ben screamed running over to the scene.

"Get off her!" I yelled tackling Jeff onto the floor beside Dawn.

Dawn cowered over to Ben

"Are you ok?" He asked checking Dawns face, limbs etc.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She said.

Jeff struggled under me, groaning and kicking underneath me.

"Stop it." I yelled.

"Never. Get off." He growled.

An idea popped into my head. "I'm sorry." I whisper, Grabbing what's left of his hair, I pulled his head up smashing his head onto the floor, Jeff cried out in pain, Turning his head to the side

"Don't kill him... Please." Ben said.

"I won't." I said.

I noticed Jeff, had no eyelids either, along with his cut smile.

I pulled Jeffs arms up above his head, as Iowed my face to his, "You're really big and though now, huh!" I intimidated him. He growled twisting and turning trying the get out of my grip.

Ben pulled me off, "Why did you pull me u-" I stopped and I saw A tall... TALL man in a suite, lacking a face and human physical features, accompanied by two human size creatures, one wear a white mask, with an orange coat, the other a black.. I couldn't make his... face? out though.

"BECCA IS THAT FUCKING SLENDER MAN!" Dawn screamed.

Dawn pulled me back, Making me fall to the floor.

"Dawn, stop we won't hurt you two, he knows you aren't a threat." Ben said.

I honestly didn't belive him, I mean Slenderman was standing right in front of me, Holding a hurt looking Jeff back with one of his tentacle. I sobbed uncontrollably, taking in heavy gasps for air. Everything was fuzy, before it all just went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter. Also sorry about if it sucked...

Vote. comment. Share. Nighf guys (:

Update soon

xx