Chapter 41

Beccas pov

It all seemed like I was on my own... I collected Dawns brothers, Jaydens DNA all by myself, to Slenders liking he thanked me, and asked me for nothing after that. It all just felt like the whole house was ignoring me. Especially Ben, and thats what hurt most.

I sat alone outside, drawing circles in the snow; Which was more like slush now, if you asked me.

Smile came up, layed down beside me, and rested his head down, which brought me to the conclusion that Jeff was gone, and Ben was too.

"Your best friends been gone alot hasn't he?" I said, petting him between the ears. He arced his back in pleasure and nudged my arm with his head, I smiled and continued drawing circles.

I heard the back door creek open, but I was too entertained to look back.

"What are you doing?" The voice said.

"Sitting-" I turned around, It was Ben. Him and I hardly have spoken since Slender started with the memories.

"Oh? It looks like you're drawing with a stick in the snow too." His brethe was warm, against the cool air, making it steam in front of him when he spoke, I'd taken a particular interest in the fact my breath did not do that.

"I was just sitting, and thinking with Smile" I turned to look at him, but he was off messing around with some other animal.

Ben watched Smile curiously,  "Ya know, I used to come out here in this exact spot and think." He sniffled.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

He nodded and shivered. "Come inside." He said, turning around, and began walking inside, I did as he requested and followed.

"I noticed you dont go into the over realm as much... Why?" He shut the door behind us after we both stepped in.

"Well... I suppose I just don't want to go up there... I like it better down here." Which was the truth. I never really went into the over realm, aside from a mission, or Ben forced me to come with him.

"Slender said he was concerned, he wouldn't tell me what about though." He looked down.

"Is it about us?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Dunno... My guess would be something like that, or not going, either way, he said" He mimicked Slenders deep voice, "I am concerned about Bec's absence in the over realm, why is she not going, blah blah." He finished.

"Yeah... Thanks for that little play.." I teased.

"Since he's concerned maybe you should start coming with me and Jeff?" He offered.

To bars with sluty woman, Yeah, sounds like a great time with your younger brother and his friend.

"You want me to go drinking. With you and Jeff..."

"No, No. We dont always drink... I meant... Come killing with us more often." He smiled.

Oh, that was better.. Then again, going out with those two is basically some kinda babysitting job.

"I'll conciter it."

"Oh really?! Yay! It could be so much fun!" he hugged me then practically slipped away.

Well... At least we're possibly communicateing again. Other then just sitting in awkward silence. I walked into Masky, Hoodie, and I's room, and plopped down.

"Whats the matter?" Hoodie said from across the room.

"I dont know." I stared at the ceiling. "I just feel different."