Chap 25

BENS POV

I put my hand on Dawns head, and keeled down.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She squinted her eyes, lining with tears. Using her knuckles to wipe them away. I sunk down to sit, making her much taller. I wrapped my arms around her waist, sinking my head into her side, closing my eyes I heard Becca walk over to Dawns opposite side,

"Dawn?" She asked.

Dawn slowly looked up, her lips her trembling from holding back sobs.

"What happened?" Becca asked, voice full of sympathy, Dawn gasped making more tears fall down, sobs quietly escaping.

My own eyes teared up as well, seeing people I cared about greatly hurt made me have a sadness I cannot express. Even though I saw suffering and crys each day...

"H-He..." Dawn stuttered. Gasping in for air.

"Shh... calm down" Becca comforted, sitting down beside her. Becca grabbed Dawns hand her eyes immediately wided.

...

Becca jumped up "Where's slenderman?!" She yelled

"Uh.. I don't know.." I stuttered.

"Ben, come here." Becca motioned for me to follow. I leaned up, softy kissing Dawns cheek. I glared into her eyes, then slowly getting up. I followed, Becca into the living room.

"I know what happened." She crossed her arms, walking over to the window.

"Tell me!" I said, running over towards her.

"Offender." She said, voice low.

I gasped. Offender?! He wouldn't go that low?!... Would he? I felt the anger boil up inside, as I clinched my fists, I let out a growl through gritted teeth. I watched as dark dust like showdow surrounded me as I jumped up. I screamed out, reaching out for my sword.

Becca looked over immediately jumping back.

"Jesus, BEN!" She gasped.

I snickered "You can't control your powers yet... Can you?" I askes.

"I have powers?!" She said, excited.

"Good." I smirked.

I hovered over to her, slapping her hard on the face. I watched in amusement as her hair turned show white, as she was sourround by a gray-ish glow. She looked up, as I noticed one of her eyes were an icey blue, the other black.

"What the fuck?!" She screamed charging at me.

"Shh save your energy." I said, dodging her.

She crossed her arms. "What was the meaning of that?"

"I needed you in your monster form." I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes. "And for..?"

" revenge. " I smirked.

She looked up and immediately started deeply laughing. "Lets not hesitate." She turned around, pulling out this epic looking bow, and knife.

I smiled big... Maybe this was a good thing? Turning her like this. She ran into the kitchen, banging on Slenders door. "Open the fucking door!" She yelled. A very sleepy Slenderman walked up, and opened the door.

"You'd better have a good reason for waking me up at nearly 2 pm." He groaned. Not seeming to care why we were in our forms.

"Where's offender?" She growled.