Chap 17

BECCAS POV

Everyone was tangled in each other, when I woke up. I was the first the wake which was rare. Jeff was still cuddled with Sally, not a romantic cuddle, but an adorable protective type cuddle, his back was to my side, so he wasn't laying on me anymore. Slender's head was still on my waist his legs were now tangled with mine instead of out to the side, Ben of couse was at my side his head resting gently on my shoulder, his arm messed up in my hair, proving that he had been up earlier and didn't want to wake anyone, so sat still, messing around with my hair. His leg was wrapped around my torso, makeing me ubable to move. Dawn's head was resting face down on the bed, sprawled out. Jack now accompanyed the bed, his head resting on a pillow his body spreed out, tangling with mine and Dawn.

They slept really deep. But I didn't want to wake any of them. I slowly shook awake Slenderman, watching his eyes slowly open

"What?" He asked, his voice hoarse

"Help me." I whispered.

He noticed our legs entangled, quickly moving them away, rosy pink slowly creeping on his face

"Sorry." He looked around a bit.

Slender looked at Ben then at me.

"Ok push him off, and slowly get up." He whispered.

"Won't that wake him up?" I whispered back.

"No, I put him asleep."

I carefully pulled him off me, slowly setting him on the mattress.

Slender look back a Ben again.

"Ok he's back to normal."

I nodded. Looking at Ben before slowly sitting up. "Grab my hands." Slender said extending his arms.

"Why?" I asked

"Just do it." He said again nudging his arms out more

I hesitated but grabbed them. I blinked and when I opened up my eyes we were in the kitchen.

"Oh, yeah. Teleportation." I laughed.

He smiled nodding, letting go off my hands.

"You hungry?" He asked.

Mg stomach turned and I nodded quick, making my neck pop. I was starving, I hadn't eaten in almost two days.

"Why didn't you just ask for food?" He laughed.

"I didn't think you had any.. Real, food." I shurgged, not wanted to hurt his feelings or something.

"Well.. We don't. But we can go get some for you guys." Slender smiled.

"Well.. Thanks." I smiled back.

"Hang on. I'm gonna shower and put fresh clothes on then we can travel to the over relm." He said walking into a door. I sat down at a table examining the kitchen.

It had a frezzer and refrigerater just like any kitchen would, but since slender said they had no human food I was afraid to look, for what I may see. They had an oven, which looked old, with a pilot light and vent. I had noticed there were a few papers spreed on the counter. I stood up and looked, most where missing peoples reports, and old magazine clippings from a long time ago, consisted of people pictures in black and while that read 'missing'

"I'm making a journal with them." A voice said behide me. I turned around to find Jeff leaning against the door frame spinning a knife by the handle.

"Why?" I asked.

"They're my victims. I have some already in a journal. Those are just recent." He said, pride hinting his voice.

"Jeff that's sick." I spat.